Rising Stars For 2011

Bilbo Baggins

Congratulations to all the recent winners :)

My beautiful puppy "Lulu" Belbracon Seeker Lover Keeper won Minor in Group at the Hills Kennel Club Championship Show yesterday under judge Mr P Andrews (SA)

Photo to come :)

Congratulations, ST :) A great achievement for your first self-bred litter!

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is my first time on forum so hi to everyone! This is my hopeful SAUVAGE THE FULL MONTY.We love him to bits!!!!! Hes 10 1/2 months got best minor puppy in group at his first show , 6 BOB & 2 challenges.We are sooooo proud of him!

post-39214-0-35169100-1321326568_thumb.jpg

Edited by redpheonix

I have a little red smooth coat griffon Harvickgold Mocha in the Woods

Out of the 3 shows we have entered, he has won four baby puppy in breed and at Inverell won baby puppy in group :) I was so excited! I still have the ribbon on my fridge and received a gorgeous little Maxwell and William china plate that really he should be having his dinner off but I use

He is now in the puppy class but I haven't entered him in any more shows for the moment, he has a few problems with mouth development, but I'm hoping that this will sort itself out as he grows a bit more and two of his baby teeth need coming out. The rest of him looks great to my untrained eye.

I love showing,he is my first show dog and I hope to get a couple more show dogs :) I'm on a waiting list for a rough coat griffon from Mocha's breeder.

yes Warrior is the boy I have kept, the brindle boy, now know as Merlin, has gone to live with his sister at Kanati Whippets :)

post-3047-0-24278300-1320616939_thumb.jpg

COngrats - i hope he does well for you

My boy Jackofhearts Son Of Anarchy had his first show yesterday and won Best Baby in Group. We were very happy. Cheers Sharonpost-24429-0-22739400-1320621548_thumb.jpg

:heart:

This was Bohdes at his first all breeds

FirstallbreedsshowBillieandBohdi148.jpg

This is Sinead bred by Roy Blevins who arrives from Ireland on Sunday. She will be co-owed by Katherine Wishart and myself but will live with Katherine and be seen out and about around Melbourne. Not really a rising star for 2011 :laugh: as she won't be out of quarantine until just after Christmas but I'm still very excited.

Sinead.jpg

I am very very late to this topic but I sent a puppy to NZ from my first 'proper' litter (real first one only had one live baby with a big kink in his tail)

Vevey Beowulf V Blassis (Wulfy the Bernese Mountain Dog) has out done any expectation I could ever have had for him and won 1st in Utility Rising Star for NZ and 3rd in All Breeds Rising Star, at 9 months he won runner up best in all breeds show.

All 4 of the puppies shown from that litter are multiple in group and in show winners.

I just sent off my girl Jersey's title today at 10 months. So proud of my babies :thumbsup: