Rising Stars For 2011

Bilbo Baggins

Brantarby Winter Warrior Baby Puppy of Breed Melb Royal

post-3047-0-95365700-1317331642_thumb.jpg

Brantarby Winter Knight, 2nd to Warrior in class

post-3047-0-44787100-1317331691_thumb.jpg

13 weeks old and the Royal was their very first show. Now I have to decide who to keep, huge dilemma!

:love: :love: :love:

They were all a real credit to you Rebanne, took everything in their stride at their very first show.

I don't envy you trying to decide which one to keep!

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A nice big brag for my rising star - we both went to our first Royal this week and she came home with Puppy of Breed, BCC and RUBOB and made the final four for Puppy in Group.... Love that baby girl....

post-15300-0-31254000-1317466687_thumb.jpg

Big congrats! What a fabulous brag that is :D

• 2 weeks later...

Brantarby Winter Warrior Baby Puppy of Breed Melb Royal

post-3047-0-95365700-1317331642_thumb.jpg

Brantarby Winter Knight, 2nd to Warrior in class

post-3047-0-44787100-1317331691_thumb.jpg

13 weeks old and the Royal was their very first show. Now I have to decide who to keep, huge dilemma!

I dont envy you that decision Rebanne.

Both are lovely, and i like different things on each in the pics

Good luck

Brantarby Winter Warrior

post-3047-0-85675300-1318291555_thumb.jpg

Gorgeous pic

This is my little man at 18 weeks - excuse the flyaway hair over his wither

todayatthefarm110.jpg

His first show is on the 23rd October at the WCC GSD Specialty - i was heading over for a holiday and thought i may as well take him :laugh: then when we get back he has a full weekend of 2 other GSD specialty shows. So fingers crossed he behaves, has fun and does well

Edited by Flaves

This is my little man at 18 weeks - excuse the flyaway hair over his wither

todayatthefarm110.jpg

His first show is on the 23rd October at the WCC GSD Specialty - i was heading over for a holiday and thought i may as well take him :laugh: then when we get back he has a full weekend of 2 other GSD specialty shows. So fingers crossed he behaves, has fun and does well

What a gorgeous baby,,,, love the expression on his face.... good luck at his first show

Rosie is nearly 12 months old and is just getting better and better and more beautiful with each month.... yesterday becaue I was injured OH picked up the lead and off they went... never been handled by anyone else before but she does strutted her stuff and got BOB and Puppy in Show....

post-15300-0-75585700-1318739889_thumb.jpg

She is not really little anymore with just a couple of weeks to go until she is in intermediate but Alera did me proud of the weekend winning a Junior in group. The first for her and myself. I may have gone into shock when she was awarded it in the line up.

6248980652_a8a3b54e6f_z.jpg

6248439265_d78f9abdc9_z.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Aww Nicole I missed congratulating you and Alera on here. Well done, she really looked lovely :)

I also wanted to share my brags, it's taken us a little while but Wednesday got her first class in group (Minor) at Euroa A&P Society on 22nd October and followed it up with a Minor in Group yesterday at Sunbury Canine Club... I'm absolutely over the moon, particularly since she's only my third show dog and the first that I bred myself. I'm absolutely in love with her.

Congrats everyone!

My 'new' baby is growing up... he's had 4 shows (2 open) for 2 x baby in groups so far. Am very pleased with my little man :)

Pic take on the weekend...

IMG_1654.jpg

Was the the one we made the lead for? Make sure i get pics lol!!!

Good luck with him!