52 Weeks For Dogs 2011

~*Shell*~

looks very urban gila, like the b&w and his fluffy tail backdropped with the black :)

riley is brilliant no matter what! love his eyes in that shot :(

Morty's looking very puppy-like, love those ears perfectly rounding out his face!

kickss - cool!

Maggie's looking sweet as always, hope you aren't going anywhere OS, those sniffer dogs will be very interested in your pink bag :)

oh Moo does look a little disappointed lol ... Flynn looks great, having fun too no doubt :(

Asti needs to get her rest obviously for puppiness :(

great attitude/look from Kuma

catherineb - like the different edits in your triptych

what a great catch of Tali and Kyla doing the "double shake off" :) ... pretty one of them at the door too!

fantastic shot of Cowboy, looking soo happy! such a wonderful smile :(

great playful shot of Lottie in the water!

I'm taking way too many photos at the moment, just a little overwhelmed and not really feeling much up to editing them properly, which means although I've taken this weeks shots I'm days behind fwiw :love:

Everyones photos look so cool!! But have to admit Lottie makes me want an Aus Shepherd!

Insanely early with the next two weeks because I may be M.I.A with a few things going on at home.

Both themed.

8/52 - Footy Season is here!

5454191701_3af0b72175.jpg

9/52 (A week late)

V8 Supercars Season has begun!

5454191827_3a0e337348.jpg

I can't find my week 6 of Jazz :rolleyes: I had card reader problems earlier in the week and think I lost it.

Here is week 7, not super sharp and slightly out of focus but it is hard to keep her in focus as she is so unpredictable when playing ball. 1 of the neighbourhood kids has lost yet another ball over the fence - saves me buying them ;)

5460539232_38577a1f4b_z.jpg

Week 7/52 by ricreag, on Flickr

I have about 5 pages to go back and look through, I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's fantastic work.

Ok, catch up comment time. And I know I won't get everyone. Sorry :rolleyes:

Clicking mad - what a splash! And I prefer the first pic of Chester for this week.

MTD - What a sad soulful face. Lucky you didn't see that before going to the boarding kennels or she may have guilted you into staying home.

PC - love the pic of Flynn herding and Moo looks so over it all.

SammieS - Asti looks very comfortable laying there ;)

Katalily - love the kiss photo

TLC - What a cool looking dude in his hat.

Shelly - The playground shots are a great idea. Zero looks like he is having a fantastic time.

Helen - Your Abby Rd photo is awesome and the mini looks like it was supposed to be part of it.

Edited by piper

she sure loves that ball Piper, very funny

very cute photo Weibritty

and Ava is showing off all her hidden talents :heart:

very funny Kirslin

This is my photo for the week, I figure this little bit of fence within walking distance to home qualifies as retro. You would think it was hot today looking at him but it is quite cool

5461094072_665c3c1165.jpg