Nye Shows Gawler

Sayly

:o :D :laugh::laugh::laugh: BBJ and I will not be coming. To much of a risk to travel.

So I will be attending KCC as a bozzing cruiser with no dog responsibility. :confused::thumbsup::laugh:

awww - we'll miss you. I thought you guys were already over here... It is way to hot to travel today or tomorrow.

Forecast also suggests that the cool change is coming in during the evening - so it may not be all that bad - even earlier.

I think the issue won't be the heat but the wind. Going to be very windy.

Minimum 27 so won't be coming in too soon, and the sun doesn't go down from well after the 6.30 starting time, I 'm not going.

minimum will be 20 degrees actually - so yes - change will be coming in earlier... BOM says will be arriving in the late afternoon - are you entered? If you are a later breed - see what the weather is doing and then decide.

I am entered, I only live 10 minutes away, will be on early though have Flat Coats. Will see what the weather like when get home from work at 4.30 if better with have to bath them very quickly and get there before it starts incase not much in front.

We only have the soccar pitch - rings were put up lastnight - only access currently is from the Hillier road side. Dont put tops on gazebos the wind is to high - "cool" change appears to be arriving early

See you tonight

that sucks!!!

It was sooo squishy and hot with us all crammed onto the soccer pitch the other week.

I know the change is coming in early (temperature already dropped here at my place) but still...

Why do we have to be squished?

And that was 6 rings last time, not 7 - how they going to fit that all in.

grrrrrrr

We only have the soccar pitch - rings were put up lastnight - only access currently is from the Hillier road side. Dont put tops on gazebos the wind is to high - "cool" change appears to be arriving early

See you tonight

that sucks!!!

It was sooo squishy and hot with us all crammed onto the soccer pitch the other week.

I know the change is coming in early (temperature already dropped here at my place) but still...

grrrrrrr

Great and I won't be able to set up until about 6 as have to bath dogs when get home from work.

See you tonight

that sucks!!!

grrrrrrr

Great and I won't be able to set up until about 6 as have to bath dogs when get home from work.

Yeah we aren't getting there until about 6pm too. Would be nice to know these things before entering perhaps!

Adding insult to injury - there is NO REASON why we could not have had the same set up as last year - being both the soccar pitch and the cricket oval....there are no games on this weekend and we are the only idiots game enough to be out there tonight.

Have not been down there since this morning but the Angle Vale Rd gate is normally open by now.

Forecast also suggests that the cool change is coming in during the evening - so it may not be all that bad - even earlier.

I think the issue won't be the heat but the wind. Going to be very windy.

:( Hot windy weather not a good combo, hope it cools for the show for you guys....

Good Luck to all who are showing look forwards to some lovely show results.......stay cool :)

A litter cooler than forecast perhaps - our garage is 40 degrees at the moment...the wind has died down and it isn't a real hot wind either.

Edited to say - ring setups are different - 5 is on the opposite side of the soccar pitch to the cricket oval around near the shelter. I'm set up right infront of the ring.....

I'll start taking the rest of the gear down shortly, drop Jnr of at work, finish the dogs and be there for 6.

Edited by AmandaJ

A litter cooler than forecast perhaps - our garage is 40 degrees at the moment...the wind has died down and it isn't a real hot wind either.

Edited to say - ring setups are different - 5 is on the opposite side of the soccar pitch to the cricket oval around near the shelter. I'm set up right infront of the ring.....

I'll start taking the rest of the gear down shortly, drop Jnr of at work, finish the dogs and be there for 6.

grrr - that sucks even more - have to be squished in.... bet the toy group is next to the cricket ground...

Temp out there is not bad - wind is cool - we did forget one little problem - LOCUSTS :heart: :D :(:grouphug:

That was very funny! :grouphug::grouphug:

I am glad that there were less of them in the ring, than in the paddock where we parked the cars. My girl had lots of fun trying to catch them.

Good to meet you...

Good to meet you too.....

You missed the bulk of them - as the people moved in they moved out......

Was a good night and the temp ended up being just right......A little birdie tells me the shows will be started later next year so we miss all the heat and can see New Year in on the grounds instead of in the car.....

Was a good night and the temp ended up being just right......A little birdie tells me the shows will be started later next year so we miss all the heat and can see New Year in on the grounds instead of in the car.....

a much better idea.... (and shhhh...don't tell the toy people that actually group 5 preferred the side we got moved to. Glad they demanded that they get the other side for a change. I liked having more shade and not looking into the sun... note to people who have the 'grass is always greener attitude'.... thank you very much, we were much happier)

a much better idea.... (and shhhh...don't tell the toy people that actually group 5 preferred the side we got moved to. Glad they demanded that they get the other side for a change. I liked having more shade and not looking into the sun... note to people who have the 'grass is always greener attitude'.... thank you very much, we were much happier)

That's the same lot the complained about ring 1 at SACA park and got moved there too....