Burnett K/c Show

doggone2

Does any one know if the Burnett K /C show will be cancelled or postponed.

I see the checks have been banked but I won't be able to get through the roads safely so wont be going.

Tried calling the contact but cant get through. Think every one doing the same....

I also sent my entrys off but i doubt i will be able to get there.. i hear all roads in n out wondai are closed so no one will get there...

Life of my family and dogs are more important to me then some points.. Iv made the choice and i wont me going, unless they change to a later date...

My cheque was banked yesterday also. I am expecting a refund as I cannot imagine it going ahead.

Toowoomba show people as so lucky that that wall of water did not occur the day before when they were going home from showing.

My cheque was banked yesterday also. I am expecting a refund as I cannot imagine it going ahead.

Toowoomba show people as so lucky that that wall of water did not occur the day before when they were going home from showing.

You do not get refunds from dog shows. ;)

You do not get refunds from dog shows. ;)

Oh did it change? I have had a refund before.

This club has tried to do their best to run a great weekend of shows and has invested a lot financially, and due to a natural disaster the show may not be able to go on. I think it is pretty sad that you are expecting a refund under the circumstances. if they have to refund entries it will probably break they club, so i hope you enjoy not having anymore shows at Wondai.

I definately will not want my entries refunded as I know what is involved in running shows

Ian

The Burnett Kennel Club wishes to advise exhibitors that the show scheduled for this weekend the 15th & 16th January will be rescheduled at this time a date has not been set but we will advise - hoping you are all safe and dry please copy this and send on to others that show dogs - thank you this is also on oz show

This club has tried to do their best to run a great weekend of shows and has invested a lot financially, and due to a natural disaster the show may not be able to go on. I think it is pretty sad that you are expecting a refund under the circumstances. if they have to refund entries it will probably break they club, so i hope you enjoy not having anymore shows at Wondai.

I definately will not want my entries refunded as I know what is involved in running shows

Ian

With alll the devastation going on it is very un Australian to be expecting a refund under these circumstances. Shame on you!

Ian

Hi Ian

Yes you are right. I also have been running shows and know the work and money involved, gosh what was I thinking of!!!!!

Ian

With alll the devastation going on it is very un Australian to be expecting a refund under these circumstances. Shame on you!

Lighten up .

The airlines are more flexible at these times when due to weather flights are changed. Also the airport is likely to be underwater.

I dont recall ACDs rule saying they were asking for there money it was just an enquiry and a statement of fact

Ian

Lighten up .

The airlines are more flexible at these times when due to weather flights are changed. Also the airport is likely to be underwater.

I dont recall ACDs rule saying they were asking for there money it was just an enquiry and a statement of fact

The Burnett Kennel Club wishes to advise exhibitors that the show scheduled for this weekend the 15th & 16th January will be rescheduled at this time a date has not been set but we will advise - hoping you are all safe and dry please copy this and send on to others that show dogs - thank you this is also on oz show

Ian

Lighten up .

Great News I hope I can make it to the show when you know what date it will be on....I hope everyone stays safe.....