Surrogate Bitch Wanted

JENCOL

I tell you I dont ever know I will repay Philippa and her son and Boots for what they are doing for me.

You don't need to. The bubs going to new homes where they will loved and healthy for the rest of their lives is payment enough. Isn't why we all breed - just that sometimes nature needs a helping hand :laugh:

Bubs all happy, healthy and with fat little bellies this morning. Boots doesn't know which litter to spend time with atm, she is still trying to feed her own babies as well and they are not happy I cut off their milk supply LOL

Thats great that she still has enough milk.

I don't take my Mums away full-time at all so the babies can try and grab a drink if they are out running around and Mum gets off the lounge. Boots was just starting to naturally dry up - a few more days and I think we would have been to late. As it is Boots has definitely starting producing more milk in the last 48hrs again so the collies are getting a good amount now and I don't have to top them up very often.

I was thinking of doing back-to-back matings with Boots but will not now as this will take a drain on her system.

Thats great that she still has enough milk.

I don't take my Mums away full-time at all so the babies can try and grab a drink if they are out running around and Mum gets off the lounge. Boots was just starting to naturally dry up - a few more days and I think we would have been to late. As it is Boots has definitely starting producing more milk in the last 48hrs again so the collies are getting a good amount now and I don't have to top them up very often.

I was thinking of doing back-to-back matings with Boots but will not now as this will take a drain on her system.

I do not remove my pups either I let mum pull the pin. :rofl: :rofl: :laugh: :laugh: :rofl: