Beenleigh And Districts Show 28th/29th

pixie_meg

We don't usually receive confirmation unless you send in a SAE and they mail a receipt. Even then, sometimes they do that AFTER the event.

If you wanted to make sure they got your entries, give the secretary on the schedule a call.

If you didn't send a SAE, the numbers will be in the brick building near the bbq area to be picked up on the day.

Just found out that they haven't sent envelopes back yet. The person i talked to believed the numbers would be sent back in the SAE(which i included) once printed which they are still doing.

I've only had 3 show entries so far but the receipts got to me pretty quickly thats all. not saying they're slow, its more that i'm just comparing it to what i've experienced so far. How are you supposed to know that they got your entry and therefore whether you should turn up. does everyone call or just assume they got it??

I ususally just assume, but I always send them in before the due date. The ones that are far away from me, I ususally send an SAE, but if it was just one at durack, I'm only 20 minutes from there, so I'd just come home. One of the first things I usually do is get the catalogue.

I'm sure it will happen to me one day!

We might!! Abby's got some improving to do over the next week and a half though... her season is starting to take it's toll on her coat and looks! Doh. Two weeks ago, she looked fabulous!

I'll have to see what cup size her boobies are and how she looks...

I'm entered both the Friday and Saturday night.

I always just put in a SAE. For the sake of 55c I am happy to know that my entry is in.

I always do this too..... we drive an hour to Durack each way so I want to know that they have my entries.

I haven't received mine back yet, but always find shows that send the numbers back in the SAE dont normally arrive until the week before the show. :rolleyes:

My numbers arrived back in the mail today

I always just put in a SAE. For the sake of 55c I am happy to know that my entry is in.

I always do this too..... we drive an hour to Durack each way so I want to know that they have my entries.

I haven't received mine back yet, but always find shows that send the numbers back in the SAE dont normally arrive until the week before the show. :(