4th Annual Mdba Doca Awards

Steve

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For those of you who are planning on attending the Awards presentation evening please dont leave purchasing your tickets too long as they are going out quickly.

tickets available at www.mdbaawards.net.au

For those of you who have been nominated but cant attend please try to find someone who is attending to receive your award if you win.

Julie

Is there anywhere to see all the nominees...1 to whatever?

Have a look at the OP. Is that what you mean by "see" ?

It goes from nine to fifteen??

:) Huh? In the first post, it starts at Category 1 and the Nominees are numbered 1 >

No - not yet we are still working through them.

Many of them I have to chase down as the nominations come in without phone numbers etc and some have to be eliminated because they dont fit the criteria.

Wont be long Im coming

Have a look at the OP. Is that what you mean by "see" ?

It goes from nine to fifteen??

As I work through each category Im adding them in - by the time Im finished they will all be there and then they will go up onto our website.

answering the phone this morning was a wonderful surprise and NOT another tele marketer!

Thanks to the very kind person who nominated my web site ( have discounted all my friends and family lol) To say I was floored when I was called this mroning would be an understatement, very proud and humbled, also excied that someone has actually read my site lol!!

Also a huge congratulations to all the nominees.

Again thank you for taking the time and making the effort for the Xolo breed here in Australia.

J and the Xolos

Thanks Steve for the chat this morning! I'm very chuffed. Sorry I can't be there for the awards night, but I'm sure it will be a great night if last year is anything to go by. Can I please have the nomination as a certificate so when I ever go looking for the perfect Lab puppy I have something to prove myself to the breeder?

I'd like to suggest two new categories: Best Neighbour, because I've got her. She even handles the dog that scares most people, even her, and is reliable for feeding, emergency water dashes in hot weather, and puppy cuddles if I need them!

Also Best Husband Putting Up With A MDL (mad dog lady). Powerlegs and I discussed this category last year, and I know a few candidates, but mine should win. He's the reason we still have a cat after the Origen paralysis trauma, because he and the neurologist convinced me to keep going. He's also the BEST with timid or worried foster dogs, and he now tells the story about our Waif as if it was all his idea!

I'm very blessed/lucky/good karma, and I appreciate that.

There are very deserving people on the list for all the awards and I hope you all have a great time in Melbourne!