Kepala Feb 2011

lappiemum

M&M I am so sorry this has happened. Ex's really suck don't they! Remember we are all here for you as your kepala friends :laugh:

I have extremely fabulous news on Charlotte. Yesterday she went in for the xrays, expecting arthritic changes and a cruciate rupture to show up with checking under anaesthetic - more often than not vets cannot find the problem unless sedated. Well he did 8 xrays of her spine, hips, knee, hocks and not one abnormality and very little laxity in the knee pointing to NO SURGERY NEEDED!!!!! The only thing they did find unexpected was a couple calcified areas just under the spine. Other than that her leg problem is pointing to muscular or a soft tissue injury which can be fixed via some physio gentle exercise and swimming :laugh:

So all in all a very very happy owner here. I was very surprised to see just how good everything looked on the xrays. She came home last night and was very very tired and quite wobbly and kept falling over! This morning she is much much brighter and looking alot better and not falling so i put it down to the GA she had yesterday.

We shall return to kepala when she has her strength in her legs back, right now she will not be ready as I am more worried of her doing an injury in the grass run as we all know she doesnt stop for those balls. We may be back next month or the month after, not too sure but will need to base it on how she goes really.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there anyone bringing human kids? Is there any play equipment or similar? Just wondering if i should bring the kidlets or not.

So sorry to hear about your ex M&M ;)

LC - that is great that Charlotte is on the mend!

Edited by parrotpea

well we don't know when we will be there next :vomit:

Lots has happened in my life since xmas eve.

I don't have Misha anymore as the ex did the dirty on me with another woman and we aren't moving to melb at all now. ( all happened on xmas eve)

I so miss that little girl :laugh:

Everything was all planned for the big move etc and then he did this to us.

Misha is with him he said she was his last year but it was ok as we were getting back together.

Sorry to dump this here. :eek: But I have also been in the single site on here letting it all out also.

Have fun everyone :eek:

;) sorry M&M. Ex's suck.

M&M I am so sorry this has happened. Ex's really suck don't they! Remember we are all here for you as your kepala friends ;)

I have extremely fabulous news on Charlotte. Yesterday she went in for the xrays, expecting arthritic changes and a cruciate rupture to show up with checking under anaesthetic - more often than not vets cannot find the problem unless sedated. Well he did 8 xrays of her spine, hips, knee, hocks and not one abnormality and very little laxity in the knee pointing to NO SURGERY NEEDED!!!!! The only thing they did find unexpected was a couple calcified areas just under the spine. Other than that her leg problem is pointing to muscular or a soft tissue injury which can be fixed via some physio gentle exercise and swimming :eek:

So all in all a very very happy owner here. I was very surprised to see just how good everything looked on the xrays. She came home last night and was very very tired and quite wobbly and kept falling over! This morning she is much much brighter and looking alot better and not falling so i put it down to the GA she had yesterday.

We shall return to kepala when she has her strength in her legs back, right now she will not be ready as I am more worried of her doing an injury in the grass run as we all know she doesnt stop for those balls. We may be back next month or the month after, not too sure but will need to base it on how she goes really.

:laugh: Yay Charolotte!!! Looking forward to seeing our fav goldie again soon!!!

Is there anyone bringing human kids? Is there any play equipment or similar? Just wondering if i should bring the kidlets or not.

So sorry to hear about your ex M&M ;)

LC - that is great that Charlotte is on the mend!

There is a good chance that I'll have Ms 11, but don't count on her for human company, unless it involves discussions on Pokemon and Nintendo DS games.....!

There is a good chance that I'll have Ms 11, but don't count on her for human company, unless it involves discussions on Pokemon and Nintendo DS games.....!

No chance of that kind of discussion occurring with my littlies - they're only 3.5 and 1.5 lol. Do you know if the area is at all kiddie friendly? Mr 3 will happily play with a ball or cruise around on his bike but miss 1 has just entered the wandering phase.

No chance of that kind of discussion occurring with my littlies - they're only 3.5 and 1.5 lol. Do you know if the area is at all kiddie friendly? Mr 3 will happily play with a ball or cruise around on his bike but miss 1 has just entered the wandering phase.

Hmm, we could always put them in a run! LOL

Its pretty good, but the obvious things - like the car park (and there is a rather steep hill that sort of drops away from the edge of the carpark) are not fenced off once you are outside the runs. However, what we usually do is just stay in the runs with the dogs - they are quite big - and just come out for lunch.

we could always crate miss 1.5 with the puppies LOL :)

Hmm, we could always put them in a run! LOL

we could always crate miss 1.5 with the puppies LOL :)

Sounds very tempting :o If DP comes and gives me a hand they should be alright.

are they vallies sharon or germ pins? my saxy boy isnt coming :) next time!!

They are Valls :) Sax gets to most times thought the girls would like a run this time AND he was naughty last time :) had an infatuation :laugh:

Hey Kepalaites!

This Sunday is Kepala day, and just to go over, the lists are:

COMING

People and dogs:

Lappiemum: Bear, Tasha, Sohvi and Ruby

Evolving: Bobby, Echo and Alera.

jrm88: Leo (std poodle puppy)

Alyra: Alfred (shar pei puppy)

Kirst and John: Lunaberger

MavericksMission ~ Maverick & Hector

keroppiyo: Buffy

parrotpea: Ruby (stafford puppy)

canine friend: Dexter

pip1981: Dakota and Tika

Tollersowned: Jovi

SDDU: AKA Sharon, Coco and Rascal :thumbsup:

FOOD:

Lappiemum - BBQ chicken x 2

Kirst - Chips and cold drinks pls list if u have a preference

Mav - Potato Salad & Biscuits

Alyra - Crackers & Dips

keroppiyo - Pasta salad

parrotpea - sushi and fruit

canine friend - quiche

pip1981 - T.B.A

jrm88 - $5

Tollersowned: TBA

SDDU : hmmm could be anything (ideas appreciated, what are we lacking ??)

For those looking for food ideas :eek: we could use bread rolls/bread, (+ butter/marge) maybe green salad, and anything else 'picnic' like :D - we could probably use some more cups, cutlery and plates too (I have some but stocks are low after Christmas!) LOL

I'll bring some little lamington cup cakes for something sweet :thumbsup:

Edited by lappiemum