Alyra - Crackers & Dips

keroppiyo - Pasta salad

parrotpea - sushi and fruit

canine friend - quiche

pip1981 - cake/slice of some kind

jrm88 - $5

Tollersowned: rolls, marg, cups and plates

Evolving: bread, cutlery

Muska: pita bread & hummus & olive paste.

SDDU : hmmm could be anything (ideas appreciated, what are we lacking ??)

LabLoverTam: cold meat and whatever else I can find

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Guys!

Great day had by all!! My girls were super tired last night.

Hate to have to mention this, but since we weren't as organised yesterday in collecting the fees, we appeared to have missed a few doggies. We collected enough money for 21 dogs, but I worked out there were at least 28 dogs present, just not sure who forgot to pay, as we had no printed list this month to check off.

I felt it was only fair to ask that the relevant owners bring some extra money next time to be put in the kitty for later use.

So far I have 2 accounted for, but there were at least 5 more that we didn't pay for. Sorry to be a grumble bum, I do realise it's easy to forget, and I don't for a second think that anyone deliberately didn't pay.

Feel free to PM me if you forgot to pay.

Thanks guys! ;)

Edited by pip1981

Thanks Pip. I am not sure who /how we pay (first time there) - I gave mine to someone before lunch who was taking some money -sorry not sure who it was;what is the usual go so I know for next time? Thanks:)

That was me ;) and I happily gave Pip the money, but I didn't have everyone's names!! Sorry Pip - you can sack me from money collecting! ;)

It was my first time at a group meet there, so I thought we just put the money in the silver box like you usually would? So my $15 is in there, no one said otherwise :cry:

No probs, I'm sure they'll find it. I didn't even know there was a silver box though, lol? Sorry for not making it clear who was collecting, we were a little disorganised this month, but for the record, usually Lappiemum (& her partner) or myself collect throughout the morning and lunch break, and then take the money up to the office after lunch. :eek:

Thanks Pip. I am not sure who /how we pay (first time there) - I gave mine to someone before lunch who was taking some money -sorry not sure who it was;what is the usual go so I know for next time? Thanks:)

All good, thanks Alyra :(

That was me :rofl: and I happily gave Pip the money, but I didn't have everyone's names!! Sorry Pip - you can sack me from money collecting! :(

Lol, I refuse to sack you, but I will bring a list (or at least a pen & paper) next time to help whoever is collecting! And I'll be needing some maternity leave around August...LOL.

John took money up for luna and Beau- just checking that it was all recieved?

No probs Kirst, I remember John handing it over...lol...imagine if he was that sneaky...NO WAY, he's a sweetheart!

It was my first time at a group meet there, so I thought we just put the money in the silver box like you usually would? So my $15 is in there, no one said otherwise :eek:

No probs, I'm sure they'll find it. I didn't even know there was a silver box though, lol? Sorry for not making it clear who was collecting, we were a little disorganised this month, but for the record, usually Lappiemum (& her partner) or myself collect throughout the morning and lunch break, and then take the money up to the office after lunch. :(

Ahh OK, I did write on the envelope if was for the DOL meet so should be good :cry:

Will have to remember for next time.

The silver box is inside with the pool, along the wall across from the tea and coffee area. It's where you put the money when you go by yourself :rofl:

It was my first time at a group meet there, so I thought we just put the money in the silver box like you usually would? So my $15 is in there, no one said otherwise :rofl:

No probs, I'm sure they'll find it. I didn't even know there was a silver box though, lol? Sorry for not making it clear who was collecting, we were a little disorganised this month, but for the record, usually Lappiemum (& her partner) or myself collect throughout the morning and lunch break, and then take the money up to the office after lunch. :eek:

Ahh OK, I did write on the envelope if was for the DOL meet so should be good :rofl:

Will have to remember for next time.

The silver box is inside with the pool, along the wall across from the tea and coffee area. It's where you put the money when you go by yourself :o

HI, THats the money for the soft drinks :D We normally just hand the cash over to Pip or lappie mum. :)

HI, THats the money for the soft drinks :rofl: We normally just hand the cash over to Pip or lappie mum. :rofl:

:D

Sorry, what soft drinks? It's along the same wall as the toilets and phone.

I paid how you normally would if you went by yourself.

Doesn't really matter now anyhow, they have my money for the day.

Edited by tollersowned

I know where you mean TO. That's where I pay for the indoor pool, saves me going to the office! It's next to that desk where a phone is.

At least you know for next time now the money goes to Pip or Lappiemum :rofl:

We'll be there next month, with the ball crazy water baby golden!

Once again Pip, congrats on your most fantastic news!!