Bubble Blowing Toy

Mollie10

Gah! I have hit a problem! The solution that comes with it has run out and I cant get mine to work as good.

I just mixed detergent with a bit of water and there are no where near as many bubbles :hug:

maybe straight detergent ??? I'm not sure

great photo's

I had better not start posting any of mine with the bubbles or will be here all day :rainbowbridge:

Ahhh, I have a link somewhere for a Bacon flavoured bubble machine. I've been dying to buy one.

http://www.geekologie.com/2009/03/yum_bubb...gun_blows_b.php

ETA: Link to bubbles

I have one of those as well.

I do not like it that much. It was hard to get the bubbles to work.

We use the same one with Scarlett- she tries to stalk them... funny to watch. she seems to enjoy herself

Gah! I have hit a problem! The solution that comes with it has run out and I cant get mine to work as good.

I just mixed detergent with a bit of water and there are no where near as many bubbles :p

maybe straight detergent ??? I'm not sure

I had better not start posting any of mine with the bubbles or will be here all day :rainbowbridge:

Yeah tried that too :hug: Come on post yours up! :rofl:

If anyone wants a bubble buddy I have one that has been used twice. mine just arent interested :party:

I also have 2 unopened bottles of scented bubbles and 1 opened and 3/4 full.

The whole set is practacilly brand new and cost me almost $40 :banghead:

Really? Could you PM me details? Thank you :party:

I just mixed detergent with a bit of water and there are no where near as many bubbles :banghead:

It needs to have glycerine (sp) in it to make rooly rooly good bubbles. I used to make my own when my kids were little, google the recipe, one bottle of glycerine will make tonnes and tonnes of the stuff -- i think you get it from a health food store or chemist but supermarkets may stock it these days. :party: