Ch Ceilidh Yule Brynner 'hooley'

Ceilidh

Ch Ceilidh Yule Brynner "Hooley"

9/9/95 to 7/2/10

It has been a year yet the pain is just as intense. I remember that day so clearly, I miss you so much my Hooley.

You were my little boy who thought you could fly, you were my handsome main man who gave your all, you were my dignified old man who gave unconditional love.

Every day I listen for your footsteps, I wait for your chatter telling me about your day, I wait to feel your breath on my cheek, I wait for your cuddles, I want to look into your soulful eyes.

I always said you would die without me and I would die without you, I have been dead for a year now Hooley just waiting to see you again.

You ARE my heart, my soul, my life, I will see you again one day but the waiting is unbearable. I love you Dool with all my heart.

post-1067-1297033354_thumb.jpg

Hooley at 14

It's sad when they go, and you miss them so much, but be pleased for him Ceilidh - over the rainbow bridge, playing with TBCSITW (except Hooley), but he sees you and knows. :heart::laugh: Life's different without your main man.

I was also devastated when I heard about TBCSITW (except Hooley) but knew my Dool would show him the ropes. I felt Hooles head on my knee last week and got some comfort from stroking it but still wish dearly I could be with him again.