Litters Due In April 2011

Bilbo Baggins

LOL Cazzie... I do love that pic :rofl: chubby bubby :D

Yeah I am getting excited... 6 days to go.. and I think everything is just about ready.

I have a litter of labrador retrievers due on the 16th April...9 days and counting down.

She is huge and waddling around now!

post-7564-1302150205_thumb.jpg

post-7564-1302150218_thumb.jpg

Omg that belly is adorable Shellby :)

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a litter of labrador retrievers due on the 16th April...9 days and counting down.

This could be my girl in the pics, she looks identical to Indi! Even the colouring is pretty close!

We are day 61, and I'm getting very impatient. Temp is gradually getting a bit lower each day, but no big drop. Hurry up! Poor Indi can hardly drag herself around anymore.

Oakway - Whippets - 1st. 01/04/2011. 3 boys 7 girls

becks - Miniature Schnauzers - 5th. 01/04/2011. 2 boys 3 girls

skyehaven - Flat Coated Retrievers - ???. 04/04/2011. ?? boys ?? girls

Got nuthin - Labradors -9th.

woodys - Cocker Spaniels - 06.04/2011 5 girls 2 boys

Lady of the Ghans - Lowchens -10th.

Bailey's Mum - Australian Terriers - 16th.

cazzie - Boston Terriers - 16th.

Tibbiemax71 - Tibetan Spaniels - 16th.

labs26 - Labradors - 20th.

Tibbiemax71 - Tibetan Spaniels - 16th.

AdoubleJ - Beagles - 22rd.

KC Blue - Whippets - 23rd.

ish - German Shepherds - 24th.

Kanati Whippets - Whippets - 24th.

hilaryo - Beagles - 28th.

murmarstaffs - Staffordshire Terriers - 30th.

Skyehaven litter is actually Poweron litter (not mine) 7 boys 6 girls. Sadley one girl died overnight.

That is a huge litter! RIP little girl who didn't make it.

This is my girl at 6.5 weeks :thumbsup:

Georgia65weeks.jpg

we're getting closer!

WOW she looks like she has a fair few cooking away, do you know how many you are expecting? I am slowly adjusting to how different a pregnant Whippet looks haha, I think of all the breeds a pregnant Whippet is the most different to its usual shape. I am impressed at how quickly they appear to return to their previous stunning shapes though!

LOL Cazzie... I do love that pic :( chubby bubby :)

Yeah I am getting excited... 6 days to go.. and I think everything is just about ready.

Omg that belly is adorable Shellby :)

Thanks poor miss Maddi she's getting sooo big !!

6 days :thumbsup: are you getting sooo excited.... im the same as you hun my 1st litter of my own too :(

Skyehaven litter is actually Poweron litter (not mine) 7 boys 6 girls. Sadley one girl died overnight.

Sorry I missed responding to this. I'm so sorry to hear about the lost little girl.

This is my girl at 6.5 weeks :(

we're getting closer!

WOW she looks like she has a fair few cooking away, do you know how many you are expecting? I am slowly adjusting to how different a pregnant Whippet looks haha, I think of all the breeds a pregnant Whippet is the most different to its usual shape. I am impressed at how quickly they appear to return to their previous stunning shapes though!

They do look so very different don't they!

Kanati, she is just gorgeous :)

Thanks poor miss Maddi she's getting sooo big !!

6 days :thumbsup: are you getting sooo excited.... im the same as you hun my 1st litter of my own too :(

Hahahah I am very excited... I hope future litters are as exciting and special as this one.

I'm loving just lying in bed with her and watching her exorcist belly, it is awesome :)

We have our x-ray at 2 this afternoon to count the babies... I'm sure I can feel 3, but we'll see!

We have had a long 24 hours, Maisy had a stillborn puppy yesterday at 12.15pm with no signs of labour bar the discharge no panting or digging. After no signs of labour we went to a vet for a check and all was fine with her and pups. So we waited all night and she finally started to show signs of labour at 11.30pm near 12 hours since the last pup was born. she finally had another pup at 5.15am this morning alive and healthy, so far we have now got 7 pups. :( mum is going well.

We have had a long 24 hours, Maisy had a stillborn puppy yesterday at 12.15pm with no signs of labour bar the discharge no panting or digging. After no signs of labour we went to a vet for a check and all was fine with her and pups. So we waited all night and she finally started to show signs of labour at 11.30pm near 12 hours since the last pup was born. she finally had another pup at 5.15am this morning alive and healthy, so far we have now got 7 pups. :( mum is going well.

I'm sorry to hear things got off to a rough start :p

Glad the rest went smoothly for you!

I'm sorry to hear things got off to a rough start :p

Glad the rest went smoothly for you!

x2

Thanks guys I suspect she just decided to abort the pup was really weird :( the vet couldn't explain it. She has 9 puppies now all healthy a couple of small ones I need to keep my eye on but all are feeding and mum is resting well.

We ended up with 2 black and white boys, 2 black and white girls, 4 merle girls and 1 merle boy. she done a great job and all where delivered from first live pup at 5.15am to the last at 10.20am.

Edited by choc_bordercollie

Thanks guys I suspect she just decided to abort the pup was really weird :p the vet couldn't explain it. She has 9 puppies now all healthy a couple of small ones I need to keep my eye on but all are feeding and mum is resting well.

We ended up with 2 black and white boys, 2 black and white girls, 4 merle girls and 1 merle boy. she done a great job and all where delivered from first live pup at 5.15am to the last at 10.20am.

Congratulations choc_bordercollie :rofl::eek::( :p

A nice size litter. :D

Sorry to hear about the 1st little one that didn't make it. :D

Congratulations choc_bordercollie. So glad everything went well after such a bad start! It seems my girl is getting bigger everytime I look at her. I have started to take her temperature, she is due next Saturday. She loves the whelping box now, after quite a long time of looking at it funny, but I have put some nice soft bedding in there and she thinks she is the queen! It has been 16 months since my last litter, so I am getting excited and a tad nervous, even though I have helped my girls whelp 5 litters I am still nervous. This is Daisy's first litter so hoping all goes well.

OMG shelbyville !!!! :):love: shes HUGE!!!!! :)

All the very best for those due in april (my babies are supposed to be due 1st of may- so just been lurking here :) )

Good luck and i am wishing you all the very best sleeps up until the big day!!! :o:(

Edited by Irish Lassy

This is my girl at 6.5 weeks :)

Georgia65weeks.jpg

we're getting closer!

Her last litter was 11!

She is 17 3/4 inches tall and (normally) only weighs about 10-11 kgs! So by the looks of her i would say another 9-11 pups will be on the way.

well we have had a set back with poor Miss maddi...Yesterday she had black discharge so rushed her to vets .. They did ultra sound one dead bub & 2 live.. Too early too to have them yetSo thankfully Miss maddi doesn't have a temp and still seems ok so we need to try to stop labor til Mon or Tues so shes on antibotics and something else .. ( sorry sleep deprived)So keep everything crossed we can keep these bubs in there for a few more days and they and miss maddi will be ok

shes had brekky , still no temp and seems quite bright this morning soooo everything crossed!!!

from one tired stressed momma