Kudos To Jadesamara

Guest Ams

Yesterday as Jadesamara was driving her kids to school she saw an old staffordshire bull terrier taking himself for an adventure walk. It is not the first time this old boy has escaped and she has rescued him on one previous occasion. Yesterday however, he had also divested himself of his collar so there was no number for her to ring his owner on.

Soooooooooo she brought him to Peiradise as she knew I had a secure pen that he wouldn't be able to escape out of, we contacted council, RSPCA and she put a flyer up at the local shop.

By late arvo she was still worried about t his chap so she spent THREE HOURS driving through all the neighbourhood streets talking to everyone she could in an attempt to find his home. Eventually she did find it. His collar was stuck in the fence. Owner was responsible and had barricaded off the carport but doggy had broken fence palings in his stress. (dog is storm phobic even if storm is 100ks away).

ANYWAY, Jadesamara rang the number on the abandoned dog tag and owner was directed to my place to collect his wayward furby.

I think that spending THREE hours of your time in our sweltering heat yesterday afternoon to find the residence of one old dog really requires an acknowledgement of a job exceedingly well done.

I just hope someone like Jadesamara finds my doggies if they get out.

:thumbsup: Jadesamara for caring and going the extra mile (or two :thumbsup: ) for the old staffy Roy.

Yesterday as Jadesamara was driving her kids to school she saw an old staffordshire bull terrier taking himself for an adventure walk. It is not the first time this old boy has escaped and she has rescued him on one previous occasion. Yesterday however, he had also divested himself of his collar so there was no number for her to ring his owner on.

Soooooooooo she brought him to Peiradise as she knew I had a secure pen that he wouldn't be able to escape out of, we contacted council, RSPCA and she put a flyer up at the local shop.

By late arvo she was still worried about t his chap so she spent THREE HOURS driving through all the neighbourhood streets talking to everyone she could in an attempt to find his home. Eventually she did find it. His collar was stuck in the fence. Owner was responsible and had barricaded off the carport but doggy had broken fence palings in his stress. (dog is storm phobic even if storm is 100ks away).

ANYWAY, Jadesamara rang the number on the abandoned dog tag and owner was directed to my place to collect his wayward furby.

I think that spending THREE hours of your time in our sweltering heat yesterday afternoon to find the residence of one old dog really requires an acknowledgement of a job exceedingly well done.

I just hope someone like Jadesamara finds my doggies if they get out.

:( Jadesamara for caring and going the extra mile (or two :) ) for the old staffy Roy.

Thanks Ams, for allowing me to leave the exhausted old boy at your place. I had a delivery of wine yesterday arvo, which I was going to put aside for you. Unfortunately OH and son were out the front playing cricket, so needless to say, OH enjoyed the wine last night :)