New Champion!

SpikesPuppy

Today at Berwick Ag show my mum (SerenityStar) showed her smooth collie girl to her title. Nessa is mum's first show dog (although she had helped out with my Borders before) and it hasn't always been easy but it's been worth it!!!

Thank you to JENCOL and Carluke for all their help over the last 2 and a half years, their advice and friendship. And special thank you Jenny of JENCOL for breeding this beautiful girl and entrusting us with her. Nessa still has some maturing to do but she is a sound, elegant girl with beautiful movement. Can't wait to see what she has in her future :laugh: she has been a great (if somewhat trying!!) intro to the breed.

Congrats again, Mum. Am very proud of you both :D

my dogs get maccas to- on the scale of their acheivements nothing bigger than a quarter pounder tho :) lol

Lol. Ours get a soft serve for a fringie and a cheeseburger for a title or group win! Always with no onion but Nessa can have a sensitive stomach so I has to be the weirdo who ordered cheeseburger with only cheese and meat. Oh well. She loved it anyway!!!

Glad we are not the only ones who do Macca's rewards hahaha.

Thanks for all the congratulations and I'd like to add more thanks on top of what Spikes Puppy has listed, to Janice of Foxbell for her continued support and advice and to Spikes Puppy for encouraging me to keep entering The emy goes to . . . lol

It was a very happy though tired household on Saturday and Sunday herding was great fun for Nessa. I know she will be keen to go play with sheep again, it's amazing how exciting it can get in a paddock of sheep. If you are at Yarra Glen on Sunday drop by the gazebo for a glass of champers!

:):laugh: :laugh: