Kepala Meet, March The 13th?

iltby

I'm not sure if anything's been arranged already but I'm going to be in Melbourne from the 10th to the 15th and I'd love to do a Kepala meet with some of you, so if anyone's keen, let me know!

I'm not sure if anything's been arranged already but I'm going to be in Melbourne from the 10th to the 15th and I'd love to do a Kepala meet with some of you, so if anyone's keen, let me know!

Hi Iltby!

As far as I'm aware the regular monthly Kepala meet is scheduled to go ahead on Sunday 13th, so that would work out perfect! We'd love to meet you!

It doesn't look like anyone has started a thread for the meet yet, so this may as well be it! :(

I'll cut and paste the info, and start up a list...

Now, the basics smile.gif

For anyone who does want to come along, there a few things to know:

1. We are going to have fun and let the dogs have fun (this is a big one!)

2. If your dog is not so good with others, it is ok because there are other runs you can use

3. We want ALL the dogs to have fun, so no humping, fighting etc allowed. And as above there are other runs we can use.

4. The more the merrier

5. Not restricted to DOL members

6. $15.00 PER dog (Sorry, but there is no discount for bringing multiple dogs/puppies, its $15 a dog/puppy. Has been this way since we started). I will collect this and tick doggies off my list throughout the course of the day.

7. BYO drinks

8. We usually each bring something.

9. I am happy for those who do not bring food to pay $5.00 but i need to know how many are not bringing anything so I can make sure we have enough.

Contact and Location

Kepala Canine Country Club is located next door to Kepala Pet Resort.

We are just off the Calder Hwy, directly opposite the Good Year Thunderdome.

Refer to map below.

Address:

55 Edwards Road, Diggers Rest.

Melways map ref: 3, A1

http://www.kepalak9countryclub.com.au/About%20Us.htm

For more info, feel free to ask myself, Lappiemum, or any other regular Kepala-ites!

List of people and dogs

pip1981- Dakota and Tika

List of food

pip1981- yet to decide, but will definitely bring plates, cups, cutlery and stuff as well.

Do we want to do a BBQ this month, or just bring a plate like last month??

List of people and dogs

pip1981- Dakota and Tika

Sharon Rascal and maybe Roadie/Sax

List of food

pip1981- yet to decide, but will definitely bring plates, cups, cutlery and stuff as well.

Happy with whatever eveyone else decides, plate leaves expert BBQers free to enjoy !

Do we want to do a BBQ this month, or just bring a plate like last month??

Edited by SwedishDogsDownUnder

Hi Iltby!

As far as I'm aware the regular monthly Kepala meet is scheduled to go ahead on Sunday 13th, so that would work out perfect! We'd love to meet you!

It doesn't look like anyone has started a thread for the meet yet, so this may as well be it! :)

I'll cut and paste the info, and start up a list...

Brilliant, thanks a lot :eek:

List of people and dogs

pip1981- Dakota and Tika

Kirst and John adn maybe Kelly - Mo the grey boy :laugh:

List of food

Happy with whatever eveyone else decides, plate leaves expert BBQers free to enjoy !

Im happy with whatever u guys wanna do?? ill check back in and update ;)

Iltby - cant wait to see the pics u get of the puppers :o

pip1981- Dakota and Tika

Kirst and John adn maybe Kelly - Mo the grey boy

LC - Charlotte

List of food

Im happy with whatever u guys wanna do?? ill check back in and update

LC - will bring a salad, and will think of what else to bring, cant think what else at the moment! :laugh:

No sure if we will be there guys - we have a social thing on Sat and may be nursing some well earned hang overs on Sunday! LOL

Oh come on, you should bounce back well @ your age ! If I can do two trips down the highway in two days you guys have no excuse :D

I think me and leo will be there :D he was absoloutely exhausted after last month!

pip1981- Dakota and Tika

Kirst and John adn maybe Kelly - Mo the grey boy

LC - Charlotte

jrm88 - Leo

List of food

Im happy with whatever u guys wanna do?? ill check back in and update

LC - will bring a salad, and will think of what else to bring, cant think what else at the moment!

jrm88 - potato salad

Haha thats fine kirsten! I have been working lots of extra shifts at work so I have been way too busy.

Im giving him a bath/blowdry sat morning before poodle national so he should look extra fluffy!