Vacuum's!

tommygirl

I want a vaccum cleaner that can do everything itself cause I loath vaccuming.

Roomba's do it for you!!

I love the you tube video's of the cats sitting on top of the Roomba as it does its rounds. Can't help but laugh. (

)

That is hilarious :p :rofl:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I now have 4 vacuum cleaners and I hate vacuuming. I have a Miele Cat and Dog, a Dyson DC11 that I'll get rid of because I don't use it and one of those very cumbersome Bissel Pet Hair Eraser upright vacuums. Now I have the Roomba and I love it.

After 2 days with the Roomba my house is clean, no dust, not a dog hair in sight...well not on the floor anyway, and I haven't had to do a thing except clean the brushes and empty the dust thingy. It just tootles around the house on its own and when the brushes need cleaning it beeps and then tells me to clean the brushes.

The Bissel is fantastic as far as power goes, it will lift the most stubborn dog hair out of anything but it's big and heavy to manouvre.

We've got two dogs, one of which is a Tibetan Spaniel. I swear we have fourteen dogs in the house, with the amount of hair my Tibbie drops!!! :laugh:

A few years ago we invested in a Dyson barrel, and for performance, I can't fault it, it is fantastic!!! I know you can buy the pet hair brush, and the new one, dyson groom, but to honest, our rotating brush head does a fab job. I've also got an irobot roomba, and while it picks up a good deal of hair from the timber floors, on the rugs it doesn't really pick much up. The dyson brush head (can't remember what the exact name is) picks up everything and makes my rug look new again.

We have a bissel and have used it for all sorts of carpet-doggy related disasters! (And the odd red-wine spill - they really work!).

Is that the shampoo one? I have one of those too, they're great..

The Bissel vacuum is a different appliance, big, noisy, cumbersome and the damn hose keeps falling off but it does the job.