Monty

bossyboo

Just wanted to write a few words about my dear little friend Monty. i brought you in 2000, 4 months after my dad passed away, he always said Aussie Terriers were the best dogs, I was yet to find that out. You were very cute full of energy but just my best mate. At 1 year old your cruciate ligiment went and off you were to a big vet clinic in the city to get it reparied, it was expensive but you were so worth it. After that we made our move to the coast you loved the beach, but one day a big dog jumped on you and snapped your other crutiate ligiment , so me being very pregnant flew you down to get that fixed. Good as new with 2 steel back legs you recovered fine. You accepted my 2 boys with love and played with them all the time. You started not being your self very tired not well - vets said you had very serious diabetes, we will try and fix it. 5 months 2 needles a day plus a new diet, it didn't work you got thinner and sicker, the vet said it was time. So my boys said goodbye and that was it, after 11 years of being the best companion and pet a person can have you went out looking nothing like the dog you were. So now we miss you very much 11 years of photos, holidays, parties new babies your in every one. All I can say is dad was right. :(

• 4 weeks later...