Robertson Show Tomorrow

Clyde

I didnt end up going but Im only ten minutes away. At around 4pm we were hit with torrential rain, then hail and ground shaking thunder. I hope it by passed them at the Showground!

Nope, it didn't. It started raining during best in show... and by the puppy in show classes the rings were submerging and it was a vertical wall of water. Plus thunder & lightning. Sigh.

The rest of the day was ok though. I have a few results but no names sorry. Between chasing kids and handling dogs I don't get many details!! :D

BIS - Sheltie

RUIS - Whippet

Baby - Whippet

Minor Puppy - Sheltie

Puppy - Akita

Then I made a run for the car... :)

Utility:

BIG - Siberian

RUIG - Akita

Hounds:

BIG: Whippet

RUIG: Mini Smooth Dachie

Baby: Whippet

Minor: (I forget sorry :D !!)

Puppy - Borzoi - My boy - YAY!!! :clap:

Junior - missed that - celebrating... :eek:

Intermediate: Elkhound - Elkie1's Bond

Gundogs:

BIG: Brittany

RU: Gordon Setter

Baby: Golden retriever

Terriers:

BIG: Sealyham :rofl: Just gorgeous, I wanted a chance to congratulate the owner after GS but it was pretty horrible weather by then!!

RU: Skye

Edited by Alyosha

My Golden Caesar got Baby Puppy in Group!!!!!!!! So excited, first class in group for me EVER!!! Almost a year to the day of showing.

The baby puppy whippet in show is a nz import I think, owned by my Phoenix's breeder - Buffalo Kennels (Mike and Sandra Patterson) - we didn't mind losing to it lol.

I thought RUBIS was the Brittany.

Alyosha - Were we sitting next to you by any chance - near the gundog ring?

My Golden Caesar got Baby Puppy in Group!!!!!!!! So excited, first class in group for me EVER!!! Almost a year to the day of showing.

The baby puppy whippet in show is a nz import I think, owned by my Phoenix's breeder - Buffalo Kennels (Mike and Sandra Patterson) - we didn't mind losing to it lol.

I thought RUBIS was the Brittany.

Alyosha - Were we sitting next to you by any chance - near the gundog ring?

Oh HI Goldenwei!! That was indeed me. :) Well done with your baby! The little Whippy girl was indeed lovely.

Well done 3Woofs - I saw some lovely Amstaffs there, congratulations!!

Ummm. I actually did originally list the Brittany as RUIS... and then thought I got it wrong. :love: But maybe it was?

Sorry if I've misled anyone, it was a little chaotic at the end of the day!