Litters Due May 2011

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IL yes that is the same whelping box design I used :confused: My dad is very proud of himself.

I am probably not going to go for an xray unless she has I feel as though she has to (maybe if she doesn't have many to see how big they are/how they are presenting)

piper does the heated base only heat in sections or is it the whole thing?

Fingers crossed piper!!

Ari is 4 weeks today from first mating.. photos tonight!!

piper does the heated base only heat in sections or is it the whole thing?

I think it is the whole base. I know it is variable thermostat, other than that I am not sure. I haven't picked the box up yet, I am waiting to know for sure and then I will pick it up and rearrange the spare bedroom to accomodate it. At this stage I actually haven't started buying everything as I figure there is plenty of time and I can go crazy once we have had the ultrasound.

Hi all! So ultrasound was today - all confirmed. Vet seems to think at least 5... i keep having people tell me to double it... eep!!

Funny he measured the puppies and worked out their due date to be 8th May... which is way earlier than the date they were worked out to be due - 11th May... big puppies maybe?

Hi all! So ultrasound was today - all confirmed. Vet seems to think at least 5... i keep having people tell me to double it... eep!!

Funny he measured the puppies and worked out their due date to be 8th May... which is way earlier than the date they were worked out to be due - 11th May... big puppies maybe?

Yippee!!! 5 is the number I am requesting from Jazz so I will be happy if the vet sees that, but not if they then say double it!! I will be booking Jazz's ultrasound for a week from Monday.

Did you progesterone test to have any idea of when she ovulated?

Mine were 4 days early from first mating, so they may just be baked earlier then the books say!

aaawwww congrats... now im sure you will be measuring her belly :laugh:

i will put new ones up of bella once the texta has worn off...( kids used her as a coloring book ;) :thumbsup: )

YEAHY!!!!SPARKSY!!!!!

:thanks::laugh::laugh:

Its soo exciting- good on you!!!

Thanks All :D now an anxious wait to see just how big she gets. The last person who used the stud dog I used was told 5 and had 14... I'm really hoping for about 5-8 but my guess is 9 :D

murmarstaffs please post photos of her coloured in!! :laugh:

Kloey definantly has boobies- but dosnt look too big to me??

she only has 3 weeks to go!!

i dont know weather to get another ultrasound or just let nature take its course now

Im worrying!!

Hope she hasnt absorbed or somthing and its not a phantom :laugh:

Thanks All :eek: now an anxious wait to see just how big she gets. The last person who used the stud dog I used was told 5 and had 14... I'm really hoping for about 5-8 but my guess is 9 :eek:

murmarstaffs please post photos of her coloured in!! :eek:

lol its all worn off ( or kids washed it after i blew my top :( ) :( but now the cat has red whiskers ???? damn kids

Measurements can vary, depends where the head is measured from point to point and 3 days is hardly way earlier than expected due date :eek:

On the plus side, I'd rather see babies measuring a little ahead of schedule size-wise than behind.

Congratulations!