Litters Due May 2011

Bilbo Baggins

sad news everyone- had another ultrasound today...No babies.... :(

Oh no!!! I'm so sorry. I'm so worried that is what I will hear when we go for our ultrasound.

You had had one ultrasound showing babies hadn't you which would mean she has absorbed them? How heartbreaking.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Aziah! :cry:

Piper good luck today!!! :(

NEXT Monday ST, but thanks for your enthusiasm.

I think she is pregnant but then I think she seems to have a waist again when she didnt before but her boobs are bigger and her belly feels tight? :cheers: I also think she looks wider in general than normal. Another friend made a comment about she knows her girls are pregnant "when the ribs spring" so maybe that is why she looks wider across the back but seems to have a little bit of a waist again?

IL - Devasatating news :cheer:

Bugger - might be an idea to do progesterone testing next time as she may have a drop off in progesterone (which interestingly appears to be the reason for my last two human miscarriages). There will be someone on here with way more knowledge of these things than me though.

I would be gutted. :(

Sorry Piper - getting ahead of myself... :(

I didn't see a rib spring in Ari but a friend also said the same thing to me about noticing a rib spring in her bitch that was mated the same day ari was mated. I was getting all stressed thinking she hadn't taken because she had no spring but Ari is a lot bigger than her bitch. what day is she now? Things kept changing with Ari but when day 29 hit i was fairly sure, and by day 30 (same day as ultrasound) I was pretty sure. Today (day 34) there is no doubt.

Sorry Piper - getting ahead of myself... :laugh:

I didn't see a rib spring in Ari but a friend also said the same thing to me about noticing a rib spring in her bitch that was mated the same day ari was mated. I was getting all stressed thinking she hadn't taken because she had no spring but Ari is a lot bigger than her bitch. what day is she now? Things kept changing with Ari but when day 29 hit i was fairly sure, and by day 30 (same day as ultrasound) I was pretty sure. Today (day 34) there is no doubt.

Day 24ish off the top of my head and depending on what date you take it from. We did 2 matings on a Sunday and a Tuesday so I split the difference and count from Monday usually and prog testing support Monday as most likely being ovulation day.

I am taking weekly photos but haven' taken them off the camera yet. I quick flick though them on the camera though and I think I can see slight differences. Of course being rough coated it is not as easy to see.

Here are some pics of my girl taken at 3 weeks since mating - they're crap and they don't really show anything BUT in the last couple of days we've definitely noticed that she has a "line" of boobies when she is standing that is new, not that they show at all in these pictures.

Whatever happens in 10 days when we have our ultrasound it will have been fun dreaming of what could be and if I didn't take photos in case she wasn't pregnant I would miss all the excitement of our first pregnancy - RIGHT?????? Come on newbies, help me out here :laugh::) :)

Marie - and hence why my husband DOESN'T show her :confused:

3weeks001.jpg

Excuse her dirty belly - she'd been playing in the mud :D

3weeks003.jpg

She and Daphne can now run together BUT they're sleeping apart and every time I put them together Marie still hackles (but is very excited) and Daphne thinks she smells very interesting. Who knows if it is a good sign or not but I won't lie, I'm hoping it is :)

Edited by Trisven13

You definitely have to take photos tris!!! you would be bummed if you didn't and she is pregnant...

Poor Marie - she's looking at your hubby like WTF?!! ha ha

Ari is getting so fat!!! looking forward to putting photos up tomorrow of her 5 week belly :)

I think you'll get a positive result when you go for that ultrasound Tris :rofl:

OMG - I've got goosebumps reading that!!! Its actually more obvious in the photo than I had realised. :)

I find the photo's taken looking down on top of the dog show the filling in of the waist line very early on, at least in Fern they did

I think you'll get a positive result when you go for that ultrasound Tris :rofl:

OMG - I've got goosebumps reading that!!! Its actually more obvious in the photo than I had realised. :)

Fingers and toes are tightly crossed for you Tris :D

This what you see with a coated bitch (sorry they are crappy pics as I had to do them on my own):

26March.jpg

April42.jpg

Those 2 were from about a week after mating, I didn't expect to see anything - they were just a "starting point" And then these from early this week:

April10.jpg

April122.jpg

And a belly shot is an even bigger waste of time. 1 of my friends looked at the pics and said can't tell but her coat is in good condition, lol.