Litters Due May 2011

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This time tomorrow we will know for sure :thumbsup: Several experienced breeders put hands on her yesterday and all said yes, 2 are saying 9 - I told them then they come and help look agter them. I am still telling her 5 is a nice number!!

Woohoo Piper - so happy for you!

Our ultrasound in Saturday. Really looking forward to seeing Marie tomorrow night as we've been away and I haven't seen her since Thursday morning - I'm hoping to notice a difference as she will be 4 weeks from mating tomorrow.

It seems there is no gentle introduction to breeding!!

Driving to the vets I was thinking I'm not sure why we are bothering as she has filled out heaps in the last few days, her nipples just keep getting bigger and she is just different. It has just seemed obvious since Saturday and I would have been surprised if it had been a no. I didn't expect it to be quite so positive though, lol.

I took photos yesterday and they still don't really show any change - the joys of a coated breed. If you know her though you can see it, it just doesnt show up in photos.

Now to get everything organised and hope that the stricture breaks down. We discussed it tonight and I won't hesitate to do a c-section if it is still there at all when checked prior to the due date.

Piper congratulations!!! 8 well you will be busy!!!

it'd certainly scare me if my vet counted 8!!

looking at Ari I am not sure if she will be having many more than 5... she is getting wider now but not much else... we shall see though I don't want to be eating my words later.