Dog Transport

pazza

I have used GTE to transport my German Shepherd a year or so ago and she did a great job if a puppy the only way to do it is fly it down. My shepherd was eight months old and could cope with the road trip. I would not subject a baby puppy to such a long trip and with other strange dogs when the puppy is not fully vaccinated.

Jetpets offer a great service. 1300 668 309

www.jetpets.com.au

I'd either collect the dog personally, or fly it in a BRAND NEW crate, never a hire crate, still a risk but a decreased one.

eta I'd also not fly a pup unless it was fully vaccinated and at least 10 days after it's final vacc.

Edited by Crisovar

GTE now transport unquarantined rescue dogs. I'd not touch them with a barge pole to transport a pup.

:happydance: wonder how a person putting their $100K prize winning greyhound on the same trailer would feel about this....ok all dogs are emotionally valuable, but a dog worth so much would most likely have lawyers involved if its health was compromised at all.

GTE now transport unquarantined rescue dogs. I'd not touch them with a barge pole to transport a pup.

Can't confirm or deny for either GTE, but there's another mob with a similar name called GTE Greyhound & Pet Transport, also out of VIC. Can you confirm which one it is?

Can't confirm or deny for either GTE, but there's another mob with a similar name called GTE Greyhound & Pet Transport, also out of VIC. Can you confirm which one it is?

Same company.