Share Your New Arrival Pics And Stories Here

Sooky

Jakemon- That's great! How long did it take her to get to this stage? Was it just recently that it "clicked" with her or has it been a few weeks? Just wondering what time frame I am looking at (provided I am persistant and consistant) :laugh:

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I've been lucky, because Halo has never whined too much being in her crate. She'll wake up and whine, but that's normally to let us know that she needs to pee and most of the time (as long as Akira hasn't woken up) Halo is more than happy to go back to sleep after we take her out. I think us having two dogs does help - Halo always has something to do if she's put outside. There have been a few times where she's whined if Akira's inside and she's outside, but she's normally pretty good.

Everyones puppies are gorgeous I love seeing all the pics of them so keep them coming :) , I'll get more up of rebus once we get our computer back from being fixed. He had his 2nd vac yesterday so 10 days and we can get out and about can't wait. Hows everyone getting on with their puppies on the lead? Rebus is ok as long as I have a treat in front of him!!

Archie is getting much much better at the lead. I can see he finally understands what 'heel' actually means now. And I haven't had any lead tug-of-war issues with him for a while now.

Although he understands it, his attention span is short and he doesn't hold it for very long. I just keep his training sessions short.

We went to puppy school on Sunday and had a blast. :p He was sooo knackered all afternoon. It was pretty hard to hear what the instructor was saying. There were a lot of us and it was sooo windy. But she seemed to think Archie was doing well and she had some good advice.

DSC_0033.jpg

Hi everyone. What can I say but...........................PUPPIES....................the

y are all so cute. This is Rogue, the new one to the family, aka Zoo :laugh: She is a 5 month old working line Belgian Malinois who chose me when I puppy sat her at 7 weeks. I think instead of a puppy I got a furry chainsaw because everytime I come home there is nothing but carnage everywhere with a blur of a puppy rushing past. I plan to do a lot of things with her not only to keep her active but also to maintain my sanity. The main thing I would love to do is put her through a Search and Rescue course if I can find one.

I only just noticed this thread!

Dante has been with us for a few weeks now, he's 11 weeks tomorrow.

So far he has been the worlds easiest puppy, I'm starting to wonder if he's trying to lull me into a false sense of security and will hit us with months of pent up puppy evil when he is big enough to do some real damage :p

He slept the entire 3 hour drive from the breeders house to ours, slept threw the first night and has done since, picked up toilet training in a few days. Show training is coming along wonderfully and he is just the sweetest most loving little pup I have ever owned!

Have to say we are all very much in love with him here :scared:

Anyway here are some photos

IMG_8437.jpg

IMG_8545.jpg

Show/lead training at 10 weeks

IMG_8794.jpg

More show training last weekend

IMG_9133.jpg

And just being very cute

IMG_8956resize.jpg

Gorgeous pics everyone! I'm already in love with Dante, and Rogue is gorgeous! Glad to hear Archie did well in class.

Nowhere near as good as Tess, but here's Halo showing off her newest trick, "walk". Sorry about the crap video!

Gorgeous pics everyone! I'm already in love with Dante, and Rogue is gorgeous! Glad to hear Archie did well in class.

Nowhere near as good as Tess, but here's Halo showing off her newest trick, "walk". Sorry about the crap video!

That is the cutest thing ever Whiskedaway. She looks so proud of herself.

Uncle Zombie, awesome looking dog! Hope you find a search and rescue training team?

Bjelkier, Dante is too cute. Sounds too good to be true almost. Must make it very easy to bond with him.

WA, Halo is such a smart pup. I've only done the basics with Archie. I wanna teach him some cool tricks like that. :rofl:

Here is a vid of Archie playing and being a bit cheeky. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTziHBmeUjQ

Guest Panzer Attack!

Oh, the videos kill me! And is there nothing in this world cuter than a Samoyed fwuffer? I love them so.

DSC_0033.jpg

Hi everyone. What can I say but...........................PUPPIES....................the

y are all so cute. This is Rogue, the new one to the family, aka Zoo :( She is a 5 month old working line Belgian Malinois who chose me when I puppy sat her at 7 weeks. I think instead of a puppy I got a furry chainsaw because everytime I come home there is nothing but carnage everywhere with a blur of a puppy rushing past. I plan to do a lot of things with her not only to keep her active but also to maintain my sanity. The main thing I would love to do is put her through a Search and Rescue course if I can find one.

:( lovely colour. I WANT!

Where is she from?

LOL i just scanned through your recent posts and realised you are Nekhbets OH :thumbsup: your pup is stunning, all the best with the SAR.

Edited by SecretKei

Halo is so cute, such good balance. WhiskedAway that could so easily be turned into 'Dance' :thumbsup:

You're right, it definitely could be. :( Something else to work on (as well as drop which she doesn't get at the moment!)

Thanks guys, she's such a good girl. :(

Loving all the photos! And WhiskedAway, what a clever girl Halo is :)

Well, we have been ignoring Lily's whining and she is getting heaps better! We have also taught her to sit, sit before we throw a toy, and today she has mastered drop! And we have only had her for 6days, lol :laugh:

We start puppy preschool tomorrow which goes for 4 Saturdays in a row.

Guest Panzer Attack!

Has anyone else's pup gotten to the point where they are starting to attack your pants, shirts, shoes etc? I have had the pleasure of entering that phase today, LOL.

Apart from that he's doing really well. He met his brother, Tucker, today, and after a couple of false starts, they started playing together!! We went to a cafe with the three boys, they were all very well behaveed, Pootie met some more strangers and met his 'second dad'. He took himself outside to the toilet for the first time, and is sitting fairly reliably now. We're going to start charging the clicker today. :o Well... once he wakes up. He's played really hard today!

Panzer, Archie started to do this at about 10 weeks old. It isn't as bad now, but there is still the stealthy lunge at my feet every now and then. Having a good solid sit helps with this!! If his bum is on the floor he can't attack.

Archie learnt shake tonight. He picked it up so fast!!

Tess won the Baby Puppy in Show at the ACD Specialty. :laugh: I will upload a photo when I get home

She was so naughty before we went in, crocodile rolls on the end of the lead and all but switched on and just sparkled for the judge. I'm a proud mum right now!

Guest Panzer Attack!

Congrats Jakemon!!! :( Good girl, Tess! Scooter has started his crocodile rolls. I swear he has turned into a monster over the last few days.

Welcome Wes! Congrats on your new addition!