Steve Courtney In Brisbane!

Metropolitan Dog Obedience Club is proud to announce that Steve Courtney is returning to Qld for a one day seminar at the Metro training grounds.

WHEN- September 3rd, 2011

WHERE- Metropolitan Dog Obedience Club grounds, Cnr Gympie and Murphy Roads, Chermside

COST- $80 per handler and dog or $50 for spectator

INCLUDES- Morning tea, lunch and drinks for the day.

Please note- spaces are extremely limited and will work on a first come, first paid basis. Booking sheet is available at http://www.metrodogclub.com.au/seminar%20booking%20form.pdf . You can also check out any further information by visiting us on Facebook- Metropolitan Dog Obedience Club or email us on [email protected] . As President of the Club, I look forward to seeing you there!

Cindy

Edited by Mavriksbt

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've sent my email, though only realised this morning I'd added a .au to the email address... so resent to the right one.

Really happy that There is a chance to see Steve this year as I missed the earlier one.

Cindy will Metro be giving preference to members over non-members?

Hi Sparky, there are places for both members and non-members. We have divided the available spots evenly and hope that we fill them both just as well. If we have less in one section than the other closer to the date, then we will open up the spots to everyone.

My apologies to everyone on the email address, brain was working faster than fingers.

For those interested in securing their spots, we have a booking and payment form online now which can be printed out and sent in with your payment . It can be accessed at www.metrodogclub.com.au

Cheers

Cin

I'm not sure anyone is going - I've sent & responded to emails 4 times now & still haven't been given any details of how to secure a place/pay etc :rofl: .

edited to say thank you to Cin, I will try the paper trail you have suggested instead

Edited by MrsD

I'm not sure anyone is going - I've sent & responded to emails 4 times now & still haven't been given any details of how to secure a place/pay etc :) .

edited to say thank you to Cin, I will try the paper trail you have suggested instead

I was the same as you MrsD. If I hadn't of checked this threa din a last ditch effort to find some info I was resigning myself to not attending. My emails started bouncing back and it's been days since I replied to an email with the info requested and I've had no response.

Guess I'll see if the form works.

Hi to both Sparky and Mrs D,

Metro has no facilities for any other payment unfortunately. We have also advertised the seminar on our website and our facebook page. I'm hoping you both recieve the information you require through either of these sources. i look forward to seeing you there.

Metro has no facilities for any other payment unfortunately. We have also advertised the seminar on our website and our facebook page. I'm hoping you both recieve the information you require through either of these sources. i look forward to seeing you there.

There's a booking form but no payment form on the link on the website.

There's a booking form but no payment form on the link on the website.

I printed off thebooking form & posted it Friday along with a cheque to the address on the form :) . <------- me dancing, without my dog ;)

Mavriksbt, thanks for pointing us in the right direction.

Edited by MrsD