I Have A Strange Dog!

Michelleva

My male Border Collie has always watched the T.V. he will race up to the screen & bark if there is another dog / animal on there pretty much

of any description. When he was little he would run outside & look also at the back of the t.v. to see if they were there.Makes it almost impossible

to watch The Dog Whisperer LOL. But what really amazes me with him is when we are watching the C.I. channel or if undesirable person comes on the news,

murderer e.t.c he creeps up & growls,teeth showing, with his hackles up & carries on. I just don't know how he can tell they

are not nice people. If I didn't call him back I think he would jump through the tele at times. go figure, really weird !!! He has always been very perceptive my boy. :)

Edited by BC Crazy

He seems to prefer AFL to NRL,

Or maybe he's just got good football taste :thumbsup:.

Once tennis is on tv I wonder if my boy will be phased by it as he is addicted with tennis balls.

Hahaha I agree with you there but my boyfriend keeps trying to get him more excited about the NRL!

He looks to be cheering for the mighty Rabbitohs in that pic. :)

I have only recently discovered my little GSP's TV watching. She has only been with me for 6 weeks now. But, last week I was home sick and she was comforting me while I was on the couch resting (By comforting, I mean, making herself comfortable one me!!! :rofl: ) while I watched the movie. Which happened to be the original 1946 classic "Lassie". Zsa Zsa was totally focussed on lassie the entire time she was on screen. In the early part of the movie where Lassie is a puppy and is lost in the woods, Zsa Zsa was getting most distressed hearing this whimpering puppy!!! :( Poor little thing!!

On a side note, "Lassie" .....made in 1946, is still a fantastic movie!!! :D

We had to mount our TV on the wall to stop Molly attacking it :rolleyes: She is quite obsessed about the TV, but also the computers and my iPhone - she has a favourite sheep herding video on YouTube which she goes nuts about, and if watching it on my iPhone, she will actually try and bite the phone to get to the sheep!

Now Neo has decided that he can see TV as well - and he goes into full guarding mode at anything he doesn't like. Makes for an interesting "quiet" night of watching TV :laugh:

We had to mount our TV on the wall to stop Molly attacking it :rolleyes: She is quite obsessed about the TV, but also the computers and my iPhone - she has a favourite sheep herding video on YouTube which she goes nuts about, and if watching it on my iPhone, she will actually try and bite the phone to get to the sheep!

Now Neo has decided that he can see TV as well - and he goes into full guarding mode at anything he doesn't like. Makes for an interesting "quiet" night of watching TV :laugh:

Yes, same at our house, & it makes for a really interesting "quiet" night watching the Tele, doesn't it!!!! LOL. Spend half the night telling Sonny to be quiet. :rofl:

Like a three ring bloody circus. :laugh: