Pacers

Steve

We have some small dogs in foster care which need some coats now its getting cooler - could anyone give us a hand with this?

They are about maltese size.

Edited by Steve

Steve, sorry :winner: I sent you a few emails, have you received them? havent gotten a reply so thought i better check!

Yep I got them and Ive replied. Sorry - I dont answer Pacers or MDBA stuff over the week end unless its urgent.

Julie

If you're still stuck I've think I've got a couple of knits still in stock that I could send.

Itsmeg has offered some but we can always use extras especially coming up for winter. I was looking at making some myself to cover it but Id muck 10 up before I got it right :winner:

If you're still stuck I've think I've got a couple of knits still in stock that I could send.

Itsmeg has offered some but we can always use extras especially coming up for winter. I was looking at making some myself to cover it but Id muck 10 up before I got it right :winner:

I wish I had have seen this before my clearout and before I visited the markets yesterday. They had them at Berry for $8 each for small dogs and I cleared my excess out and sent them to the Pound a couple of weeks ago.

I still have loads of towels to get rid of after clearing out my linen cupboard yet again (it wouldn;t all fit in the new one). Do you need those?? They might be more costly to post though??

I wish I had have seen this before my clearout and before I visited the markets yesterday. They had them at Berry for $8 each for small dogs and I cleared my excess out and sent them to the Pound a couple of weeks ago.

I still have loads of towels to get rid of after clearing out my linen cupboard yet again (it wouldn;t all fit in the new one). Do you need those?? They might be more costly to post though??

yes we do need those - we are happy to cover postage.

Ok, will get them to you.

Itsmeg has offered some but we can always use extras especially coming up for winter. I was looking at making some myself to cover it but Id muck 10 up before I got it right :laugh:

Ok, will get them to you.

Thank you