2011 Flyball Nationals

When/Where are they ?

Is that at the Royal on Easter Fri, Sat & Sun? I was just looking up which days I'll be going, as a spectator of course. I'm going on the Sat to watch the border collies so will be over when there's spare time.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oops! I only just saw this thread

We'll be there :) ;) :)

It's gonna be a full on experience I think but the dogs are running well in their teams so hopefully we'll do ok!

:D

Oh and yeah the Nationals are Fri/Sat then sunday is singles and pairs racing

Edited by shoemonster

its started! we put up one ring yesterday and strung the fencing. Then we marked out the rest for the 2nd ring. Plus marked out 'cabana city.' The area gets used for demos (it is the 'Supercoat arena') for a while then we put up the 2nd ring's fencing the day before the racing starts. There is a lot more room than I thought there would be. Plenty for cabanas and the runbacks are 68 feet.

Guest Clover

I cant wait to check out the running order, but dreading it at the same time :eek:. It is going to be a full on couple of days. 1 week tomorrow until we leave.

I will be there with Kiss, white Lagotto. Jolie is due to have her puppies this weekend so she will be staying home on "nursing" duties. Watch out for Team Lagotto in the pairs racing. Cathie and I will be in all black with Team Lagotto Romagnolo on our T-shirts. Should be fun. We kick off with the Mass Obedience Demonstration in the main arena this Friday and Saturday. You can also catch us in the agility demos Saturday and Wednesday, and the agility competition proper on 26th.

Love to see you, so please say hello.

Noella & Lagotti x 3+

I'm hoping to go to the Show this year (haven't been for years and years! I think I was 10 when I last went!) and plan to go on the weekend of the Flyball Nationals. I've only seen Flyball once or twice, so I look forward to seeing how your teams go :laugh:

I'm hoping to go to the Show this year (haven't been for years and years! I think I was 10 when I last went!) and plan to go on the weekend of the Flyball Nationals. I've only seen Flyball once or twice, so I look forward to seeing how your teams go :)

:laugh: Cheer loudly!!

I can't wait to start flyball so I can join in on the fun!!

Good luck to everyone!

I warn you - it's highly addictive!

I'm hoping to go to the Show this year (haven't been for years and years! I think I was 10 when I last went!) and plan to go on the weekend of the Flyball Nationals. I've only seen Flyball once or twice, so I look forward to seeing how your teams go :o

:) Cheer loudly!!

Will do! :):o

What are your teams' names so that I'll know when to cheer the loudest? :rofl:

I'm hoping to go to the Show this year (haven't been for years and years! I think I was 10 when I last went!) and plan to go on the weekend of the Flyball Nationals. I've only seen Flyball once or twice, so I look forward to seeing how your teams go :o

:) Cheer loudly!!

Will do! :):o

What are your teams' names so that I'll know when to cheer the loudest? :rofl:

My club is Southern Cross (the sky blue team). It's pretty obvious who my two are - I don't think there are any other Keeshonds and definitely no other Lappies competing.

I cant wait to check out the running order, but dreading it at the same time :). It is going to be a full on couple of days. 1 week tomorrow until we leave.

Running order is 99% done today! It will be on the AFA site this weekend. It is a big running order and most teams get 8 races each day, one division has 15 races over 2 days.

Guest Clover
And it turns you into a nutter

Or is it just that the nutters are all attracted to doing flyball?!

Cant wait! One week til we leave

What would make you think that? we are completely normal :).

And it turns you into a nutter

Or is it just that the nutters are all attracted to doing flyball?!

Cant wait! One week til we leave

Speak for yourself.

Can hardly wait to go, I think there is a duck at the Ettamogah Pub with an increasing sense of foreboding.......

I cant wait to check out the running order, but dreading it at the same time :). It is going to be a full on couple of days. 1 week tomorrow until we leave.

Running order is 99% done today! It will be on the AFA site this weekend. It is a big running order and most teams get 8 races each day, one division has 15 races over 2 days.

The suspense is killing me! Is the singles running order going up at the same time?