Online For Joint Guard

Hello,

I've asked this before but lost my history!

Got flea stuff from priceless pets., but I need joint guard 400g. Sally is limping again, and the JG really works for her.

I have found it about $70 best price but the shipping varies a fair bit.

Any suggestions on some sites, as I have just spend 1/2 hr trolling thru the web.

Thanks.

P.S. Its $90 at Pet barn, so not much saving online if $70 odd Dollars plus 10-20 postage.

I researched it extensively and this was the cheapest place I could find. Not the easiest website to navigate but they send it off that day (or the next morning if you order late) and I have never had a single issue with them.

Greyhound Products Direct

If you get lost, its under the Nature Vet heading right down near the bottom. Take note of the price:

Liver Treats (120s) - $35.50

200g - $44.50

400g - $71.50

750g - $119.95

Then go to the order form (opens in a new window anyway). The order form is all online and fairly self explanatory and I usually do a bank transfer straight into their account.

Check out vetnpetdirect.com.au as well.

eta: on this site also you'll notice there's a Vets All natural joint suppelement and it's quite a fair bit cheaper. It seems to have similar ingredients and I use it. Not sure if you're in the market for another brand, but I thought if money's an issue then you might consider it.

Edited by Akay