Pinups For Pitbulls!

t a i l s.

Greetings all,

I'm not sure how many of us have pay-tv available to them, buy recently "Pit Boss" premiered on Animal Planet.

For those who aren't aware this is a program about Shorty Rossi, a little person running an exclusively little person talent agency in America aswell as running his own pit bull rescue and helping support other associated rescue organisations and groups.

Although an American based program, 'Pinups For Pitbulls' is open to people of all countries, religions and origins.

Applicants have to be 18 and over, to be expected unfortunately, but never-the-less I'd love to spread the word about this and help with what I can, where I can :)

The website is http://www.pinupsforpitbulls.com/

and a fanpage can also be located on facebook under Pinups For Pitbulls, inc.

I would love to get involved with this and also assist people where I can to get involved too.

All the essential info that can be found on the website and I would love for people to just check it out and add support to these people work at saving the breed and it's close cousins the American Staffordshire Terrier and Staffordshire Bull Terrier.

Thanks,

Jaimee

I love these guys and follow them on Facebook. Would love to do a pic for their calendar. Recon it'd be ever so much fun. Wonder if China would fit the description of PB type...

Looking at this years and years past entries there is a lot of variation in their beautiful bully models. I say give it a crack :thumbsup: It would be awesome to see an Aussie entrant. You're also allowed to include other dogs in the pic as long as there is at least one pitbull type/bully breed dog in the pic if any of your others want to get in on the lime light!

Tails:Thanks for posting!!

Edited by Sezz

I love these guys and follow them on Facebook. Would love to do a pic for their calendar. Recon it'd be ever so much fun. Wonder if China would fit the description of PB type...

Looking at this years and years past entries there is a lot of variation in their beautiful bully models. I say give it a crack :) It would be awesome to see an Aussie entrant. You're also allowed to include other dogs in the pic as long as there is at least one pitbull type/bully breed dog in the pic if any of your others want to get in on the lime light!

Tails:Thanks for posting!!

Absolutley, thanks Tails!

Thinking I'll look into it. Would be sooooooo much fun! Have always thought it would be great to dress China up as a clown, Bron as a Lion and me as the ringmaster... I'm sure doing that pin up style would be even more fun! :) :)

How bout you Sezz? (ot... I see you're in the GV. I lived up that way for a couple of years).

Do it!! :rofl:

I think it would be a lot fun but I don't think i can do it this year. I've signed up to the mailing list though and will definitely keeping an eye on what they're up to and maybe another year! I love dressing up, getting creative and all things bully so I can't wait to see what the entrants come up with!

It's a shame the circus theme was last year, a lot easier than furgotten heros which is still a good theme that depicts the pitties well! The first thing that popped into my head was a boogie woogie bugle boy theme shoot, I like the look of the uniform pin up costumes! My only other thought was adapting a real pittie hero story into a photo some how.

Are you still considering entering with the hero theme?

(OT!:Which part of the GV were you in? My OH and I have just moved back after living in the city for a few years. We love having space again and more doggy friends!)

Do it!! :D

I think it would be a lot fun but I don't think i can do it this year. I've signed up to the mailing list though and will definitely keeping an eye on what they're up to and maybe another year! I love dressing up, getting creative and all things bully so I can't wait to see what the entrants come up with!

It's a shame the circus theme was last year, a lot easier than furgotten heros which is still a good theme that depicts the pitties well! The first thing that popped into my head was a boogie woogie bugle boy theme shoot, I like the look of the uniform pin up costumes! My only other thought was adapting a real pittie hero story into a photo some how.

Are you still considering entering with the hero theme?

(OT!:Which part of the GV were you in? My OH and I have just moved back after living in the city for a few years. We love having space again and more doggy friends!)

Def still considering... just not sure whether I'll get my A into G quick enough. :)

I lived about 25km south of Shepp. Completely get your loving the space etc... I miss the country every day! (eta: and so do the dogs) :)

Edited by A-B-C

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys!

If I do post a photo am I allowed to post them here before I enter them so you can give me your opinions. I'm a bit nervous about the modeling bit though the previous entries seem to have a deta von tesse type theme and I'm not that photogenic haha This is unrelated but I used a friend taking pictures of the boys but I don't think it fits in with their theme

post-6962-0-59322000-1305375564_thumb.jpg

Hi Ladies!

We have been trying to post to this forum for weeks but we could not get verified for some reason!

We would LOVE if any of you submit for our 2012 calendar. It is open to all ladies 18+ and their bully breeds/bully mixes. (Dogs must be altered to be in our calendar since they are primarily sold to benefit rescues, though we do understand we have many fans who breed and buy.)

Our Guidelines and info as well as all the forms are here:

2012 Image Submissions and Guidelines

Jackie's image below, though cute, would not fit under our Submissions Guidelines... BUT anyone wishing to do a Pinup Style image that falls within our guidelines, please feel free! And yes, the theme is "Our FUR gotten Heroes" and can mean anything from a nanny dog to military action to comic book hero!

The deadline for 2012 Submissions is 6/21/2011 at 11:59 PT EST (USA)

I wanted to also state clearly here that if you do submit, no images can be posted here or elsewhere (social media, other websites) until 11/1/2011, after our calendar comes out. Things like that are covered on our website as well.

Thanks, everyone! (We also just got new merch in in our store online, including dog tees!)

xo

Beretta Fleur, Creative Director/Cover 2011

www.pinupsforpitbulls.org

Thanks guys!

If I do post a photo am I allowed to post them here before I enter them so you can give me your opinions.

post-40138-0-34313900-1305763251_thumb.jpg

:love: I think I need to buy t-shirts for me and Juno!:thumbsup: Love the designs!

How is everyone going with ideas etc? I honestly wouldn't know where to start! Finding a costume, doing make up! It would be so much fun though :D

Edited by Sezz

Okay kids, so i happen to be an amatuer photographer, with tatts and a buttload of fifties clothing and an Avon lady - but i only have Pig Dogs, too big to fit the Pit Bull Model. I'd need a Model and a Pitty/AmStaff, anywhere from a 8 - 12 in size and nearby to me and we can do a shoot to get an image in! Located in Queensland. PM for further details. Super Keen to Submit!

Hi Ladies!

We have been trying to post to this forum for weeks but we could not get verified for some reason!

We would LOVE if any of you submit for our 2012 calendar. It is open to all ladies 18+ and their bully breeds/bully mixes. (Dogs must be altered to be in our calendar since they are primarily sold to benefit rescues, though we do understand we have many fans who breed and buy.)

Our Guidelines and info as well as all the forms are here:

2012 Image Submissions and Guidelines

Jackie's image below, though cute, would not fit under our Submissions Guidelines... BUT anyone wishing to do a Pinup Style image that falls within our guidelines, please feel free! And yes, the theme is "Our FUR gotten Heroes" and can mean anything from a nanny dog to military action to comic book hero!

The deadline for 2012 Submissions is 6/21/2011 at 11:59 PT EST (USA)

I wanted to also state clearly here that if you do submit, no images can be posted here or elsewhere (social media, other websites) until 11/1/2011, after our calendar comes out. Things like that are covered on our website as well.

Thanks, everyone! (We also just got new merch in in our store online, including dog tees!)

xo

Beretta Fleur, Creative Director/Cover 2011

www.pinupsforpitbulls.org

Thanks guys!

If I do post a photo am I allowed to post them here before I enter them so you can give me your opinions.

Oh yay!!... welcome to DOL PU4PB!!! Thanks so much for taking the time to pop in and clarify things for us! :thumbsup:

Thanks also for all that you are doing for the needy pit bull and their 'types'! :clap: