Really Cool Sign!

Leelaa17

I just received a really cool sign that I bought off ebay yesterday.

It has a pic of a GSD on it and it says 'I can get to the fence in 2.8 seconds.......... CAN YOU?'

I think it is HILARIOUS! I was just wondering if anyone else has seen/has any cool signs for their dogs??

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen that one before! :thumbsup:

I have one on the wall next to my front door -

"PLEASE, DON'T LET THE DOG OUT

No matter what it tells you!

Thank you"

It is make of metal with a great piccy on it of a dog. I picked up one for a friend that says the same except for a cat (she tries to keep her cat inside) They look great and only $10 from our local Wayne's World

It's fricken awesome!! I've also seen one that says something along the lines of 'Is there life after death? Jump the fence and find out' lololol

and I know you can go onto ebay and get all different kinds of signs - from poodles to chihuhuas (is that how you spell lol) and maltese - every kind of dog!!

The one in my front window says 'look out, rottweiler about' - and has a cartoon picture of a huge rottie leaning up against a wall, watching a burgular trying to make a quick getaway. A present from Santa :thumbsup:

We can only find Schipp stuff on Ebay, for Xmas just gone I asked my folks to purchase a sign saying:

Schipperke Owners Parking only with arrows pointing in both directions and a pic of a Schipp.

For a friend I brought them a sign saying "Protected by Schipperke Security" had a pic of a Schipp standing.

Gotta love Ebay for rare breeds. :thumbsup::cry:

BB

I used to have one on our rural property that said

It will take you 30 seconds to run from the house to the gate, the dogs can do it in 20

and

If the dogs don't get you the shotgun will. - That one wasn't up for very long :thumbsup: