Is That A Male Newf, I Want To Use Him To Breed

newfsie

A number of people have asked why I don't have a litter from Issy as "her eyes are perfect". Well yes they are, but sadly her hips are not and she has luxating patellas; hardly breeding stock. I always say this quite bluntly and am met with blank stares and "oh but she's so pretty." One delightful chap said "more fool you, you could have made some money anyway" to me when I said she was de-sexed. I was stunned into silence, how low can you get?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember a woman at football telling another woman who had a BC pup to breed her to get her money back - and telling her about her French Mastiff they were going to breed with a Mastiff x because the pups would be just about pure bred.

I remember a woman at football telling another woman who had a BC pup to breed her to get her money back - and telling her about her French Mastiff they were going to breed with a Mastiff x because the pups would be just about pure bred.

Ohh well "Just About" will do surely! :)

I've just remembered, the worst breeding 'wanted' ad I have ever seen was actually an article (yes, the paper did a story on it ;) ) in my (then) local paper, the Cairns Post. A guy had 'rescued' some random large male heinz off the street, and hadn't bothered to desex him. There was a bitch next door that was in season, and it was apparently driving the male heinz absolutely insane, so he was appealing to the public if anyone had a 'girlfriend' for the heinz so that he could relieve himself and 'get some' so he wouldn't fret so much. :D

I'll bet they found a willing suitor, and I'll bet it did wonders to 'calm him down'. :)

I wish I'd thought of sending a letter to the editor complaining about the article. :wave:

Perhaps he should have bought one of these instead http://boingboing.net/2009/07/30/adult-toy-for-dogs.html :) :D :D

Edited by SecretKei

I've just remembered, the worst breeding 'wanted' ad I have ever seen was actually an article (yes, the paper did a story on it ;) ) in my (then) local paper, the Cairns Post. A guy had 'rescued' some random large male heinz off the street, and hadn't bothered to desex him. There was a bitch next door that was in season, and it was apparently driving the male heinz absolutely insane, so he was appealing to the public if anyone had a 'girlfriend' for the heinz so that he could relieve himself and 'get some' so he wouldn't fret so much. :love:

I'll bet they found a willing suitor, and I'll bet it did wonders to 'calm him down'. :thumbsup:

I wish I'd thought of sending a letter to the editor complaining about the article. :(

Perhaps he should have bought one of these instead http://boingboing.net/2009/07/30/adult-toy-for-dogs.html ;) :D :D

Oh my god, I had no idea something like that even existed! :love: :love: It has a hole and everything! :love:

I've just remembered, the worst breeding 'wanted' ad I have ever seen was actually an article (yes, the paper did a story on it :love: ) in my (then) local paper, the Cairns Post. A guy had 'rescued' some random large male heinz off the street, and hadn't bothered to desex him. There was a bitch next door that was in season, and it was apparently driving the male heinz absolutely insane, so he was appealing to the public if anyone had a 'girlfriend' for the heinz so that he could relieve himself and 'get some' so he wouldn't fret so much. :love:

I'll bet they found a willing suitor, and I'll bet it did wonders to 'calm him down'. :thumbsup:

I wish I'd thought of sending a letter to the editor complaining about the article. :love:

Perhaps he should have bought one of these instead http://boingboing.net/2009/07/30/adult-toy-for-dogs.html ;) :D :D

Love the comments below the article! 'They'll grow hair on their paws' :love:

We had a new fence put up when we lived in town the fencer had pig dogs and wanted use my male dally over his pig dogs to add some endurance into them funnily my boy was the laziest dal around needless to say he ended up finding someone elses dally to use.