Corowa / Albury Shows 30 April & 1 May

Joan of Arc

Just a short note to give you all a rough idea of group numbers and some other details.

The grounds will be open and you can lay tarps between 11:00 and approximately 2:00 on Friday... after that the grounds will probably be locked as no committee members will be available at this stage ... they will be opened again at 6:30 the next morning.

There is a show van coming and we did have a coffee van coming but they pulled the pin last night... but our canteen is beyond compare and always has good hot coffee.... Morscha does an excellent job :D ....

At this stage the weather forecast is for 21 degrees on Sat with a 20% chance of light showers but I will update the weather forecast on Wednesday or Thursday night.

Numbers were posted last week and most people should have received them by now...

Group numbers - approx - working from memory here

Corowa - Sat

Toys 1 - 64

Terriers 65 - 88

Gundogs 89 - 149

Hounds 150 - 195

Working Dogs 16 - 295

Utility 296 - 335

Non Sporting 336 - 383

Albury - Sunday

Toys 1 - 56

Terriers 57 - 86

Gundogs 87 - 150

Hounds 151 - 201

Working Dogs 202 - 280

Utility 281 - 322

Non Sporting 323 - 368

Ring Allocations

Mr Bob Bell Ring 1 both days

Mrs E Benson Ring 2 both days

Mrs J Mannell Ring 3 both days

Look forward to a great weekend and see you all there.

Edited by mercedes

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how do the rings run? ring 1 closest to the canteen, then 2, then 3 up the far end or the other way around?

We are entered but not sure if we are actually coming

Yes sorry Rebanne... Ring 1 is nearest the canteen, then ring 2 and then ring 3... hoping to change the setup a little to allow more space between rings... but cant promise anything...

So you are making exhibitors move rather than the Judge :)

Just a short note to give you all a rough idea of group numbers and some other details.

The grounds will be open and you can lay tarps between 11:00 and approximately 2:00 on Friday... after that the grounds will probably be locked as no committee members will be available at this stage ... they will be opened again at 6:30 the next morning.

There is a show van coming and we did have a coffee van coming but they pulled the pin last night... but our canteen is beyond compare and always has good hot coffee.... Morscha does an excellent job :rofl: ....

At this stage the weather forecast is for 21 degrees on Sat with a 20% chance of light showers but I will update the weather forecast on Wednesday or Thursday night.

Numbers were posted last week and most people should have received them by now...

Corowa - Sat

Toys 1 - 64

Terriers 65 - 88

Gundogs 89 - 149

Hounds 150 - 195

Working Dogs 16 - 295

Utility 296 - 335

Non Sporting 336 - 383

Albury - Sunday

Toys 1 - 56

Terriers 57 - 86

Gundogs 87 - 150

Hounds 151 - 201

Working Dogs 202 - 280

Utility 281 - 322

Non Sporting 323 - 368

Ring Allocations

So you are making exhibitors move rather than the Judge :laugh:

There is a show van coming and we did have a coffee van coming but they pulled the pin last night... but our canteen is beyond compare and always has good hot coffee.... Morscha does an excellent job :laugh: ....

Corowa - Sat

Toys 1 - 64

Terriers 65 - 88

Gundogs 89 - 149

Hounds 150 - 195

Working Dogs 196 - 295

Utility 296 - 335

Non Sporting 336 - 383

Albury - Sunday

Toys 1 - 56

Terriers 57 - 86

Gundogs 87 - 150

Hounds 151 - 201

Working Dogs 202 - 280

Utility 281 - 322

Non Sporting 323 - 368

Ring Allocations

Obviously not.... just the way I have written it and I will make up a table and post it for you all tomorrow....but while I am here I will fix the typo that Tarakay didnt notice...

Sat.

RING 1

Mr Bob Bell

6-12 S/S

Hounds

Utility

Non Sporting

RING 2

Mrs E Benson (NSW)

3-6 S/S

Gundogs

Terriers

General Specials

(Ring 1)

RING 3

Mrs J Mannell (Qld)

Veteran S/S

Neuter S/S

Toys

Working Dogs

Sunday

Ring 1

Mrs E Benson (NSW)

Neuter s/s

Veterans s/s

Non Sporting

Utility

General Specials

RING 2

Mrs J Mannell (Qld)

6-12 S/Stakes

Terriers

Hounds

RING 3

Mr Bob Bell (Vic)

3-6 S/S

Toys

Gundogs

Working Dogs

Edited by mercedes

Sat.

RING 1

Mr Bob Bell

6-12 S/S

Hounds

Utility

Non Sporting

RING 2

Mrs E Benson (NSW)

3-6 S/S

Gundogs

Terriers

General Specials

(Ring 1)

RING 3

Mrs J Mannell (Qld)

Veteran S/S

Neuter S/S

Toys

Working Dogs

Sunday

Ring 1

Mrs E Benson (NSW)

Neuter s/s

Veterans s/s

Non Sporting

Utility

General Specials

RING 2

Mrs J Mannell (Qld)

6-12 S/Stakes

Terriers

Hounds

RING 3

Mr Bob Bell (Vic)

3-6 S/S

Toys

Gundogs

Working Dogs

Thank You ......

Sat.

RING 1

Mr Bob Bell

6-12 S/S

Hounds

Utility

Non Sporting

RING 2

Mrs E Benson (NSW)

3-6 S/S

Gundogs

Terriers

General Specials

(Ring 1)

RING 3

Mrs J Mannell (Qld)

Veteran S/S

Neuter S/S

Toys

Working Dogs

Sunday

Ring 1

Mrs E Benson (NSW)

Neuter s/s

Veterans s/s

Non Sporting

Utility

General Specials

RING 2

Mrs J Mannell (Qld)

6-12 S/Stakes

Terriers

Hounds

RING 3

Mr Bob Bell (Vic)

3-6 S/S

Toys

Gundogs

Working Dogs

Thank You ......

You are welcome...now it makes sense...

The above was the instructions from Mercedes however when my friend got there at approx.10.45 there were lots of tarps already down. :cheer:

it happens :p

at the OVCC shows I said nothing down before 2pm but when we got there at 10.30 there was already a gazebo plonked down. ;)

as we put up the rings, people were putting down tarps, what can you do :rofl: I wasn't going to go around telling people to wait, I had enough to do, there was no one spare to be a tarp nazi.

It is true that that was the information I posted on DOL however they were only the times etc that we had agreed on as a group... I personally was not there so can not comment on what happened except to say that I agree with Rebanne... committee members who were there were busy enough with out having play police about tarps...and those times were only offered becaseu that was when the committee felt they would be at the grounds... that fact that the grounds were open and tarps were already down would indicate that the committee or some members had arrived earlier than anticipated.

The above was the instructions from Mercedes however when my friend got there at approx.10.45 there were lots of tarps already down. :)

I guess that is the advantage of being a hard working committee member ...Tarps can go down first.