• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

still waiting

BIS Alaskan Malamute

2. Pointer

3. Cairn Terrier

4. Afghan

Congratulations to the top four and all the best in group winners, puppy in show, breeders team and junior handler! Well done everyone. Thanks for posting the results, much appreciated

Edited by carabelle

Huge congrats on all participators :rofl: and posters too :rofl:

And Yay for Miley!!!! :)

The Pointer is my Tess's Aunty, Zahli's Gr Aunty and 10 pups in the whelping box's Gr Gr Aunty ...... um twice :mad

LOL! Good luck to all the relatives in BIS lineup!

Oh and due to 'puppy brain' :mad I was actually thinking of another NZ Pointee bitch visitor, Miley is cousin not Aunty :rofl:

Yes. A huge congrats to all the winners & their connections. Must be HUGE to get through to the final line ups!

Thanks to all those who took the trouble to keep us sorry tragics here at home informed too :rofl: ! Hope the show was a huge buzz guys! Yes - maybe next year - would be worth the trip - would have loved to be there!

Megz has not posted to FB since Puppy in Show, so I am guessing her battery died. Thanks Megz :rofl:

Many thanks to all for the results and enjoying a pleasant afternoon. Congratulations to all the winners and their connections. I had better do some work now :)

YES!!!!! :rofl: SYDNEY ROYAL 2011 "BEST IN SHOW"

Our boy 'THOR' way to go little buddy.

Yes I'm Thors mum, Thor has 2 lives, when he's at home with us he's just the spoilt 4 legged kid, when show time comes around he's with our co-owners Shelley & Merv Turner of 'Kataku Alaskan Malamutes'. They both do all the hard yards with him. So Thank You Both for breeding such a fantastic boy. Another big Congratulations to Clare, Clare has been showing 'Thor' since he was a puppy along with Sam & Hayley.

You guys DID IT! :):mad WE ARE SO PROUD OF 'THOR'S' TEAM.

And we can't wait until he's home with us soon.

Megz has not posted to FB since Puppy in Show, so I am guessing her battery died. Thanks Megz :rofl:

Many thanks to all for the results and enjoying a pleasant afternoon. Congratulations to all the winners and their connections. I had better do some work now :mad

Could have been the battery but also the networks as I know there were alot of people on the net during the jduging a few people I spoke to were having issues getting online at times!

Well done to all winners! :)

Nah it just died at the exact wrong time!

Amazing, amazing day! So many amazing amazing dogs out there.

The Tyler family must be so proud of their youngsters, Jarrod winning Puppy with the PBGV and Clare taking out the big one with the amazing Thor.

Congrats to all connections and I hope someone captured Clare's face when it was announced.

Now to wait patiently for the photographs to start appearing.

YES!!!!! :eek: SYDNEY ROYAL 2011 "BEST IN SHOW"

Our boy 'THOR' way to go little buddy.

Yes I'm Thors mum, Thor has 2 lives, when he's at home with us he's just the spoilt 4 legged kid, when show time comes around he's with our co-owners Shelley & Merv Turner of 'Kataku Alaskan Malamutes'. They both do all the hard yards with him. So Thank You Both for breeding such a fantastic boy. Another big Congratulations to Clare, Clare has been showing 'Thor' since he was a puppy along with Sam & Hayley.

You guys DID IT! :(:eek: WE ARE SO PROUD OF 'THOR'S' TEAM.

And we can't wait until he's home with us soon.

Every now and again a dog comes along that TRULY takes my breath away. Your boy is one of those dogs. The hairs on the back of my neck stood on end when I watched him with Clare yesterday. He is absolutely stunning..

What a lucky person you are to share you home with this gorgeous Malamute :mad :mad :mad