Vicsta81 Needs Some Help

Steve

Hi Steve, I think what youre doing is really lovely. I know when I lost my dad a couple of years ago I was a complete mess so she's lucky to have you. My partner and I live on a huge block in Adelaide with only one very social dog, so if you still need a place for any of the dogs, or anyone else is struggling to look after them, we're very happy to help. Feel free to pm me.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aw thanks so much for posting.

And we can announce that Angel also went out on trial this afternoon to a home with 2 Pomeranians and several cats as new companions!! We dropped her off and everyone was getting along famously. Also lots of people home all the time for cuddles.

I'm so glad Angel has gone on trial. I felt like the most horrible person ever leaving her standing at the gate. If only we could adopt them all!

Kainan and Gandor spent the night on the bed with me getting billions of cuddles. They didn't like being outside with the heavy rain. The sound on the alfesco roof is a little loud. So who needs a heater when you have 2 elkies to cuddle you!

And we can announce that Angel also went out on trial this afternoon to a home with 2 Pomeranians and several cats as new companions!! We dropped her off and everyone was getting along famously. Also lots of people home all the time for cuddles.

I'm so glad Angel has gone on trial. I felt like the most horrible person ever leaving her standing at the gate. If only we could adopt them all!

Kainan and Gandor spent the night on the bed with me getting billions of cuddles. They didn't like being outside with the heavy rain. The sound on the alfesco roof is a little loud. So who needs a heater when you have 2 elkies to cuddle you!

That is fantastic news that you have Gandor, enjoy the cuddles.

Hi everyone :-)

I'm new to the forum and I just wanted to let you all know that my husband and I met Tammy todayfrom the Liberty Shelter and we adopted Gandor. He is getting along beautifully with our 10 month old Elkie Kainan. They are 2 mischievous brothers! They look like twins...

We saw Gandor in the Sunday Mail and knew he'd be perfect for our family. When I heard that Michele had passed away I was shocked as it only had felt like a few months earlier I had been emailing her about getting another puppy.

I think all the work you are doing is absolutely amazing. The generosity and kindness that has been shown to a relative stranger is beautiful.

Once I learn how to post photos I'll show you all how well he is doing :-)

Keep up the good work xx

great news for Angel. :thumbsup:

Anyone who is thinking of taking this dog on needs to know that he is dominant and entire and not an easy foster placement. If he hadnt of gone with Vic's friend we were going to have no choice but to put him into a boarding kennel.

Not the greatest photo, trying to get some more but here is one of the boys sleeping. Gandor has the red collar and Kainan the blue.

It's hard to take photos of them because everytime you get the camera out the try to lick the lens!

post-40143-0-59292400-1306201918_thumb.jpg

Not the greatest photo, trying to get some more but here is one of the boys sleeping. Gandor has the red collar and Kainan the blue.

It's hard to take photos of them because everytime you get the camera out the try to lick the lens!

:love:

:thanks: for the update.

Awww great photos KM :thumbsup:

Gandor looks to have settled in well and Im sure Vic will be so happy that Gandor has gone to a great new home with another Elkie! :D

Igor the now 6 month old Elkie will be off to his new home on the weekend also with another Elkhound :thumbsup:

Gandor is one lucky boy KM! Love the pic of the three of you together :)

I hope Vicsta sees how happy and loved he is ... well done everyone involved who helped with this heartbreaking situation :angel:

Awww great photos KM :thumbsup:

Gandor looks to have settled in well and Im sure Vic will be so happy that Gandor has gone to a great new home with another Elkie! :D

Igor the now 6 month old Elkie will be off to his new home on the weekend also with another Elkhound :thumbsup:

Great news about Igor Miss Squish! BTW I have some donated food here for you to pick up ;)

That's great news! I'm so glad they are all finding homes :)

Gandor is cheeky! As soon as my husband leaves the room he jumps up on the couch and comes for kissy cuddles.

Great pics! Was great seeing him go to such a good home with a little brother to run amok with :D