Vicsta81 Needs Some Help

Steve

Hi all,

we now have 4 Elkhounds washed & settled into the kennels.

I am putting out the call now as i have to have at least TWO relocated to more permanent care by the end of FRIDAY 29th. All four would be great, but at least two.

I can be contacted on 0488 669 992 or 08 8569 2492 and am located at Mannum. I can possibly help with transport.

As we are a rescue that takes genuine time up poundies, our kennels are needed again for pound dogs asap

Thankyou

Tammy

Hi Tammy,

Its possible to help with One Elkhound ... but i also need to know how long care will be required for . I left you a message on your mobile

Cheers ,

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can donate some bags of dry food if the foster-carers need it, also some dog-related items for auctions if that would be of use. I can store several boxes, and maybe some smaller furniture in my spare room if needed. Can probably help out with moving if I can get someone to mind the shop for me.

Making a donation in a sec.

Stay strong Vicsta, we're thinking of you and are here for you :thumbsup:

I believe that all dogs are in a foster situation at the moment (i.e. there is no dogs at risk of being 'taken away' by the council or other groups).

Some dogs, like those being held by DBT, are in temporary care searching for more long-term care.

I have an elkhound here, doing well, very tolerant of the terrier chaos, and very happy to be having a nap in her crate at the moment. A lovely temperament. :thumbsup: I went for the short drive with Miss Squish and the other elkies we picked up were similarly lovely, as well. Lovely dogs all around and hopefully a more permanent solution can be found for all of them. Meanwhile, they're safe and sound.

Can you get a message through to Heather for me and ask her to give me a quick call ? Dont know why but I can never get her on her phone.

You wil need to give us about 24 hours before we can be sure of a couple of things we need to put in place.

Right now we have ONE bitch we need to find a foster home for with in the next 2 days and that is all that's really pressing at this time for the dogs all the rest are at least temporarily sorted.

The rest - the stuff we need to help the human is a bit more complicated and we need to organise and check and orchestrate it all a bit more before I can tie it up.

Can you get a message through to Heather for me and ask her to give me a quick call ? Dont know why but I can never get her on her phone.

Sent her a message. Heather's not very good with her phone and works weird shifts, but I'm sure she'll get in touch with you soon.

Julie you are amazing :laugh:

Vicsta I hope you are doing ok and know that so many people here are thinking of you.

Agreed......

I think Julie needs a cheer for all the work she has done today.......... :birthday::laugh:

A very unselfish act and not everyone would rise to the challenge to help another....... :):(

I hope Vicsta is sleeping better tonight knowing that others are prepared to help a total stranger in need.

I totally agree that Julie is doing a huge job - as is Jaxx's Buddy - i would like to give them a huge round of applause :D :):clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

:):(:birthday::laugh: Just adding my gratitude to Julie, Jaxx and the whole team of helpers :)

And for Julie & Jaxx.....much deserved...... :o :D :laugh::love::eek:

fifi

I totally agree that Julie is doing a huge job - as is Jaxx's Buddy - i would like to give them a huge round of applause :D :):clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

:):(:birthday::laugh: Just adding my gratitude to Julie, Jaxx and the whole team of helpers :)

And for Julie & Jaxx.....much deserved...... :o :D :laugh::love::eek:

fifi

seconded heartily!

You wil need to give us about 24 hours before we can be sure of a couple of things we need to put in place.

Right now we have ONE bitch we need to find a foster home for with in the next 2 days and that is all that's really pressing at this time for the dogs all the rest are at least temporarily sorted.

The rest - the stuff we need to help the human is a bit more complicated and we need to organise and check and orchestrate it all a bit more before I can tie it up.

Julie has my details in case she needs help with the Elkhound bitch.

Fantastic work Julie, on pulling this together .

Well done to those who have helped and donated x

O.K. All dogs with the exception of one male are done and dusted with the help of Shar Pei Rescue P/L and Liberty Rescue as well as half a dozen or so working behind the scenes.

We still require a medium to long term foster carer in the Adelaide area to foster one male entire dog - described as dominant. All expenses will be covered.

We will know more about what else we need and when later this afternoon.

As soon as we sort it through I will come back.

Donations to cover Vic's expenses so far are $920 - Thank you.

Auctions are starting now.

I totally agree that Julie is doing a huge job - as is Jaxx\'s Buddy - i would like to give them a huge round of applause ;) :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

:) ;) Just adding my gratitude to Julie, Jaxx and the whole team of helpers :)

And for Julie & Jaxx.....much deserved...... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

fifi

seconded heartily!

YES!! You folks are amazing :):hug:

Thirded! I can\'t imagine how much must have gone in to getting things organised so quickly. Awesome job guys!! :rofl:

Edited by persephone

I totally agree that Julie is doing a huge job - as is Jaxx's Buddy - i would like to give them a huge round of applause :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::hug::):)

:) ;) :rofl::rofl: Just adding my gratitude to Julie, Jaxx and the whole team of helpers :)

And for Julie & Jaxx.....much deserved...... :clap::clap::rofl::rofl: ;)

fifi

seconded heartily!

Actually you have not done so bad yourself.

You went way way out of your way and took hours out of your life to pick up a dog trailer and organise someplace to stay in Adelaide etc

Even though at the end of the day we didnt need you the fact that you did what you did and were primed ready to drive through the night to get there before we lost the dogs is awesome and you should very much feel appreciated because you are

Thank you

Im sorry we mucked you around.

Julie