Vicsta81 Needs Some Help

Steve

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ker is good to take mum and 5 week old pup. Ill send through some paper work for you to fill out so you are covered by our insurances.Are you good to pick them up?

Yep, I know where Vic lives. When is good to go get them? I need to line up mum to look after the kids.

Can some of the money dontated get the dogs into boarding kennels straight away until a foster can be found ?

I'd be happy to donate a decent amount towards their ongoing board on payday next week.

fifi

We thought of that but because there are so many of them we just dont have the kind of funds that will take - looking at about $3000 a week :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :D Okaaaaay......sounds like transport and kind fosters are the go then !

fifi

Can some of the money dontated get the dogs into boarding kennels straight away until a foster can be found ?

I'd be happy to donate a decent amount towards their ongoing board on payday next week.

fifi

We thought of that but because there are so many of them we just dont have the kind of funds that will take - looking at about $3000 a week :laugh:

:laugh::laugh: :D Okaaaaay......sounds like transport and kind fosters are the go then !

fifi

Yep we may be able to put the stragglers in boarding if we get stuck with one or two but we have to thin them out a lot first.

We have had some offers of dog food too from ker and Casowner which will really help heaps. Thank you

ker is good to take mum and 5 week old pup. Ill send through some paper work for you to fill out so you are covered by our insurances.Are you good to pick them up?

Yep, I know where Vic lives. When is good to go get them? I need to line up mum to look after the kids.

Ill try and co ordinate it with Vic in the morning and get back to you.

Remember anyone offering to take a dog they are breeding dogs and entire.

Just depending on the ages & sexes of the dogs i may be able to help. I can offer 1 fully enclosed kennel run for up to 2 compatible adults. If there are pups we have several large puppy runs (approx 6 x 6 metres) with shade & shelter, but the fences are only 1200mm/4ft high so only young pups can go in them..

we could pick up dogs as soon as tomorrow, and/or possibly help with transport of others within the Adelaide area and surrounds. We have a huge van with loads of crates!

0488 669 992

Just depending on the ages & sexes of the dogs i may be able to help. I can offer 1 fully enclosed kennel run for up to 2 compatible adults. If there are pups we have several large puppy runs (approx 6 x 6 metres) with shade & shelter, but the fences are only 1200mm/4ft high so only young pups can go in them..

we could pick up dogs as soon as tomorrow, and/or possibly help with transport of others within the Adelaide area and surrounds. We have a huge van with loads of crates!

0488 669 992

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :D :D :D :( ;)

Ker, it sounds like you aren't far from me. I can drop the bigger crate off tomorrow if you want. Will be a nice size for mum and pup. I have to go out at some stage during the day. Just not sure what time but I can do it before or after as I have no other plans.

0488 669 992

Ill give you a call in the morning

0488 669 992

Ill give you a call in the morning

Ok thankyou.

I should have known there would be a thread on DOL!! DOLer's are great!!

Yep, I have been in touch with Julie. I have a 4 berth trailer and a station wagon ready to go on short notice.

JJ if you end up taking some fosters it will be nice to be doing a 4-legged animal transport for you instead of a no-legged one! I can deliver these to your door instead of a furtive Macca's car park swap! :laugh:

In case anyone else is dithering I can deliver to Melbourne or anywhere in Western or Central Vic, so email Julie if you can help.