Vicsta81 Needs Some Help

Steve

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you to every one who purchased tickets and supported us in the Mothers Day Raffle

First Prize was won by Barabara Inkskip and donated by Sharon B. [shazzapug]

Second Prize was won by Alix Simpson and donated By Eukanuba.

Thank you every one !

Julie

• 2 weeks later...

We have about done all we can do. Vics stuff and cars are in storage and her dogs are sorted.

Pacers took a pretty big hit financially and even though lots of dogz people have been very generous we didnt cover what we needed to pay out to get her out of trouble and its going to take a minute to re coup.

The important thing is that all the dogs are all under control and Vic is less stressed. We achieved our goal.:thumbsup:

Saw Vic tonight - she looks less stressed and is getting her life back on track :)

Huge thanks to all the wonderful people who helped out :D

:thumbsup:

Hope the rest of the year is kinder to her.

We have about done all we can do. Vics stuff and cars are in storage and her dogs are sorted.

Pacers took a pretty big hit financially and even though lots of dogz people have been very generous we didnt cover what we needed to pay out to get her out of trouble and its going to take a minute to re coup.

The important thing is that all the dogs are all under control and Vic is less stressed. We achieved our goal.:thumbsup:

DOLers are a bit brilliant aren't they? :thumbsup:

Saw Vic tonight - she looks less stressed and is getting her life back on track :)

Huge thanks to all the wonderful people who helped out :D

Glad to hear you've seen Vicsta and she's okay KHM, she's been on my mind a lot lately. Is there anything she needs? PM me if I can help in any way.

I don't think she needs anything. It was her birthday yesterday so I basically bullied her into coming out for coffee lol.

She's still lookimg for a rental and work has been going ok.

Edited by Ker

Hi everyone :-)

I'm new to the forum and I just wanted to let you all know that my husband and I met Tammy todayfrom the Liberty Shelter and we adopted Gandor. He is getting along beautifully with our 10 month old Elkie Kainan. They are 2 mischievous brothers! They look like twins...

We saw Gandor in the Sunday Mail and knew he'd be perfect for our family. When I heard that Michele had passed away I was shocked as it only had felt like a few months earlier I had been emailing her about getting another puppy.

I think all the work you are doing is absolutely amazing. The generosity and kindness that has been shown to a relative stranger is beautiful.

Once I learn how to post photos I'll show you all how well he is doing :-)

Keep up the good work xx

Ok, Vic has just messaged me and she's a little upset. The spot for Kasper has fallen through. Can anyone take him until she gets a place? He is an entire male who is dominant.

Hi everyone :-)

I'm new to the forum and I just wanted to let you all know that my husband and I met Tammy todayfrom the Liberty Shelter and we adopted Gandor. He is getting along beautifully with our 10 month old Elkie Kainan. They are 2 mischievous brothers! They look like twins...

We saw Gandor in the Sunday Mail and knew he'd be perfect for our family. When I heard that Michele had passed away I was shocked as it only had felt like a few months earlier I had been emailing her about getting another puppy.

I think all the work you are doing is absolutely amazing. The generosity and kindness that has been shown to a relative stranger is beautiful.

Once I learn how to post photos I'll show you all how well he is doing :-)

Keep up the good work xx

Aw thanks so much for posting.

And we can announce that Angel also went out on trial this afternoon to a home with 2 Pomeranians and several cats as new companions!! We dropped her off and everyone was getting along famously. Also lots of people home all the time for cuddles.

Ok, Vic has just messaged me and she's a little upset. The spot for Kasper has fallen through. Can anyone take him until she gets a place? He is an entire male who is dominant.

ANY idea how long it might be for?