Litters Due In July

Missymoo

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems early doesn't it SBT. :confused:

And we've gone from one extreme to another milk-wise. From no milk a week ago to mild mastitis now. Sigh. Poor girl is not feeling happy at all. Hopefully the ABs will kick in quickly.

How'd you go zzz top??

well it was not an easy birth and took way to long and wrong time of the night.

She had 8 puppies 3 girls and 5 boys, 1 girl and 1 boy still born :cry:

Frist puppie born at 1.35am second was not till the vet got to it at 4am is alive but held all the rest up her is the runt and there seems to be something wrong with him can not get him to feed from mum but will drink from a bottle the vet checked him and he does not have cleaft but he does this thing with his head and gets cold all the time.

The last was born at 11.15 it just took to long.

number 5-6 were the still borns and were both breach.

going to be now for a nap as have not sleeped since friday ;)

Hey Guys,

My crew are doing well! Our littlest has caught up and we have two HUGE girls! One of our girls has only up on 14g today which is a bit less than usual, we had dewclaws friday so i'm hoping she's not brewing any infection but will keep a close eye on her. Have attached some pics, don't you LOVE our 'love heart' puppy. They are all so gorgeous and I love them so much I have no idea how to choose just one to keep!

Love Heart Puppy

Puppy1D2-2.jpg

Cutie Liver Girl

Puppy6D6-4.jpg

Mum and the kids

miapups036.jpg

One of the big girls!

Puppy7D6-2.jpg

The Liver boy (I think?)

Puppy6D6-3.jpg

Mia is now a super relaxed mum and all is settled!

Edited by Jetpoint GSP

Just had a talk to my vet. She thinks that when we did the iltrasound, Cynda may not of been 4weeks yet so we maybe going to go into August :(

We have to wait even longer. I am taking Cynda to the vets this arvo as vet wants to suss out the 'doppler' so will see what she reakons today..

Good. Vet just wanted to have a look at it really. She thought it was really good. Exactly the same as the ones for $500+ but under $100.

But we might be looking at joining the August thread :( Wish Cyn could let me know :laugh:

All quiet here with willow. Not long now. I laughed at all those fussy bitches and the great lengths you guys had to go to to get them to eat and now Miss Willow is being VERY difficult to feed. Withh 11 pups plus inside her she has all but stopped eating since Sunday last week end. She nibbles here and there but the food she is wanting is HORRIBLE. She has gone from her premium food to wanting hot dogs and processed meats and of all things GOOD O'S (YUCK!!) She will not eat anything raw like mince etc and is not impressed with cooked chook. I guess when i was pregnant I ate thing i would not usually eat. It's all very funny but you worry when your baby girl is losing weight and her tummy is expanding. Tick tock time needs to hurry up!!

Yes well we wont go there atm Underfoot :mad Cynda is driving me barmey, although she is getting a little taste for her dry. I give her a biscuit one by one, until she has had about 10, then I will try to up it to 2, then to 5, until she has had a small handful. She is still eating her barf, still handfed mind you, and i have to let her lick my hands first a few times until she gets the taste for it. I am still adding nutrigel and yoghurt to every meal. One good about thing hand feeding her, I haven't wanted to bite my nails for ages and they are getting quite long :rofl:

Edited by SBT101

:laugh: I'm finding the same thing SBT - only that I'm cleaning up so much puppy poo thtt I don't want to bite my nails... It's nice to have them growing for a change!! :laugh:

Ours were two weeks old yesterday. Here's the whole gang. So many little monsters!!!

2weeks3.jpg2weeks2.jpg2weeks1.jpg

They are so gorgeous Alyosha! They look like big babies! Mine are coming along well other than some persistant runny poo - oh yeah don't you love that sour milk smell!! Off the vets today to just check them out - all putting on lots of weight and looking well - not dehydrated at all but just don't want it to go on too long. One of the big black girls is up and walking a bit which was very exciting - I just can't wait for them to open their eyes. They're just so cute - I get nothing done at the moment - they're such time wasters - I could watch them for hours!

I know the feeling Jetpoint!! If I'm not cleaning up after them I'm sitting watching them! :laugh:

Hope your runny poos get better. Mine have been a little whiffy too with mum on ABs. Am trying to get as much probiotic into her as I can to keep a lid on it.

Great to hear yours are getting up on those little legs! I love the wobbly attempts!!