Litters Due In July

Missymoo

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been busy difinfecting all whelping area. Which will be in my computer room where I have a bed set up for me, pantry/cupboard for all whelping stuff. Have sterilised everything, um, what else, oh, got plastic crate ready for puppies, now I just have to set up heat lamp to get temp right, and probably redo everything when it is nearer to her due date. Talk about being organised hehe

Go Tarni..... is she sick of it yet JJ ????

Nope. :)

#5 Bitch ???g 17:48. Very little girl this one. Haven't weighed yet as was very flat. Revived ok.

Will just leave her with Mum for a while.

I think we're done now.

Edit... The little girl suddenly 'sprung' up! Never seen anything like it! I think she must have been quite squashed??? Anyway, she weighs in at a healthy 459g. :laugh:

Edited by jerojath

Just a quick question as Willow is HUGE poor darling and has 12 days left to go. She is on 4 meals and has been for a week now but she is struggling to fit in food. Do you guys leave food down with a bitch when she gets to this point? It is pre swollen so she cant over stuff and then swell with a big tummy ache. She also sleeps nearly all day (or lays down all day). I am walking her very slowly around the block once a day.

We have an xray this Thursday scheduled but I seriously doubt it will tell us much except there are alot there.

Cheers and Congrats on the new babies they look very big and healthy.

I never leave food down as the wrong dog would eat it. Supervised eating always.

I have been busy difinfecting all whelping area. Which will be in my computer room where I have a bed set up for me, pantry/cupboard for all whelping stuff. Have sterilised everything, um, what else, oh, got plastic crate ready for puppies, now I just have to set up heat lamp to get temp right, and probably redo everything when it is nearer to her due date. Talk about being organised hehe

lol. I have been doing the same thinsgs. Just waiting for my package from Sway to arrive with the coloured neckbands and I am set. Have my tubs ready filled with towels and my medical kit in case. This is soooo exciting now.