Litters Due In July

Missymoo

Oakeydoak we had 3 girls and 9 boys. Which is similar to their sire, he is from a litter of 8 - 6 boys and 2 girls.

Mum is better since her shot of Oxy, and milk is steadily on the increase.

This is the girls:

IMG_5539.jpg

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sigh. Poor Jetpoint, you must be getting a little impatient by now...

Nearly the whole litter have the heart BB. Mum has it, but her marking are such a pale cream it's hard to see. None of her littermates have it, but she has passed it to nearly all these babies!! It's very pretty.

Alyosha, your bubba's are gorgeous :thumbsup:

Jetpoint, hope she goes soon.

We have 3 weeks to go here but I have already got everything ready. I have just started (2weeks ago) home school my youngest child so I knew that I needed to have my whelping supplies organised as wouldn't have time to do diddly squat hen we started school :( I went though it all again today, rearranged it all, yet again, have washed all bedding, so hopefully I am well organised ;) ;) I only have to sterilise a few things but will do that in the last week.

Seeing as though our last litter didn't turn out as well as planned (didn't get any keepers) I am really looking forward to this one :D Will get some belly shots tomorrow.

Ooooo! Pointer babies!!!

Come one Jetpoint's girl, tonight's the night, let's go!!!

God I hope so but she is quite comfortably curled up at my feet having a good old snooze - not snoring yet but i'm sure that will start any time now! Who knows what the next few hours may hold?

:laugh: Fingers crossed for you Jetpoint!! We need pics if the happy event ever arrives!!!

I'm just having a very exciting moment with ours. After topping up all 12 pups with tube feeds for the last 24 hours I've just taken the group of littlies off mum and they're FULL. Does this mean the milk had truly arrived??? I really hope so. :happydance2:

I'm hearing contented gulping from the second group of pups, instead of the frustrated squeaking they've been doing trying to get enough milk.

I don't mind tube feeding them and they're all doing so well at the moment (touch wood of course!!)... but the possibility of just checking them every two hours instead of making feeds, feeding, cleaning up and sterilising (and then trying to find time for sleep!!). I am scarcely believing my luck...

I can only hope we keep the milk flowing from now!! :D

Well were still waiting. I'm hoping tonight is the night (no particular reason but a girl can hope!) there was a little bit of scratching around about 10mins ago but now we're asleep on the couch again so who knows!! Haven't seen her eat anything today either....