Litters Due In July

Missymoo

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking for pictures of puppies wearing the Identa - Pup ID Collars If you would not mind me using them on FB and the website please email the pictures to me at [email protected] Or just say ok etc in this thread.

Thank you !

Just heading to your site to put an order in for supplies :-)

Update: Maybe not :-( The site is giving me a 403 error. Can anyone else access it?

Edited by Yarrowfell

We're not due until the end of the month, but you are more than welcome to use any photos I post :) After 20 years of using ribbons, I can't wait to try out the collars!

Thanks!

I'm looking for pictures of puppies wearing the Identa - Pup ID Collars If you would not mind me using them on FB and the website please email the pictures to me at [email protected] Or just say ok etc in this thread.

Thank you !

Just heading to your site to put an order in for supplies :-)

Update: Maybe not :-( The site is giving me a 403 error. Can anyone else access it?

I'm not sure why you are getting an error, I can view it on 2 different computers/servers.

I just had an order come in for collars from France as well.

I'm not sure why you are getting an error, I can view it on 2 different computers/servers.

I just had an order come in for collars from France as well.

Think we have established the site is being blocked (at work) as it works off my i-phone and other friends can access it. Will go my order tonight when I get home.

Mia is still conserving all her energy and is sunbaking in the sunroom as we speak!!

Britt we're not sure at this point what colours we'll get, it's mia's first litter and we've bred her to a Liver dog, this way we'll find out whether or not she's hiding a recessive liver gene there. Her mother was black and white and her father was the same as her but there were a lot of liver and liver and white pups in her litter. A mixed litter would be lovely but if they are all black, black and white that's OK as long as they arrive healthy and safe and our Mia is OK.

Alyosha - sounds like it's getting mightly close for you, keep us updated as the day wears on - i'm home on puppy watch (3rd day now 8 days to go before I go back to work) so i'm just floating around the place not doing much after I come back from town this morning, i'll hang around and see if there is any action!! I so had my fingers crossed for you last night!

post-40736-0-05533800-1309922780_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jetpoint GSP

Thank you !

My puppies are due in about 10 days you can use photos if to would like.

Not sure how many collars I got better go have a look :confused:

Edited by zzz Top

YAY!!! Alyosha - well done - such a cutie, hopefully you won't still be going in the early hours of tomorrow morning. Sending very good vibes your way. If you have a minute, send some whelping vibes my way if you have some to spare!!