Litters Due In July

Missymoo

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Girl 9.31 boy 9.36

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I know, I went down to tell Oh and get a drink and came up to find her chewing another sac off! lol!

264981_2088382123377_1059906161_2357882_995579_n.jpg

The final 6 with Sways gorgeous identapup collars on!

Edited by Missymoo

Missymoo, you have one gorgeous little family there :thumbsup: Well done. I have got some of those collars too. I have made heaps, but have never had to use them as all pups have had different markings. Going to put them on this time as they look gorgeous :thumbsup:

Noooo - don't leave us! It's all exciting having some July people who've had babies already, makes it seem like our litters are getting closer - believe me, being at the end of July, I still feel like it's a mile off :laugh:

I have got some of those collars too. I have made heaps, but have never had to use them as all pups have had different markings. Going to put them on this time as they look gorgeous :thumbsup:

For the past 20 something years, we've used coloured ribbons - which have been fine, but it's a pain when you have to change them as the pups grow. I love the idea of the Indenta-pup collars, such a simple idea but so brilliant :thumbsup:

Too cute!!

I'm getting some of those collars too - been wanting to try them out ever since Sway opened her store :laugh: Are you pleased with them? They look good!

Thanks for reminding me... I've got to order some of those too!

Girl 9.31 boy 9.36

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I know, I went down to tell Oh and get a drink and came up to find her chewing another sac off! lol!

264981_2088382123377_1059906161_2357882_995579_n.jpg

The final 6 with Sways gorgeous identapup collars on!

Congrats on the beautiful Cairn babies!!! :love: :love: :love:

Ok, we have some progress. I have had to boil up a couple of chooks and some rice as little Miss Cyndalu is not eating hardly anything. All she has had today is vegemite toast. So far so good with the chicken and rice. Lets just see if she has some more of it tomorrow or she wants something else yet again :mad

Our rotties are the same - I have yet to have a bitch go off her food, they just refuse to read the whelping books! :laugh:

Feonix is almost 5 weeks and is as big a pig as ever, moreso actually, which is scary for Feonix :laugh: