Litters Due In July

Missymoo

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, You can now add me. Confirmed today by ultrasound, Stafford babies around 29th July :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Picture taken at 4weeks

CyndaxMurphylitter020JPGRESIZED.jpg

CyndaxMurphylitter012JPGRESIZED.jpg

I didn't want to jinx myself so held off till we knew for sure.

Britt3, she does look as though she has a few brewing in there :eek:

Edited by SBT101

britt3 there is a lot in there or they are big. :eek: :eek:

went to the vets tonight & had brittany xrayed & ultrasound have 8 puppies, all alive, now just buying my time, got my whelping goodies coming from sway, she is huge BB

Well, we are booked into the vet for an ultrasound on Monday morning - something we don't normally worry about doing. I'm just not convinced with Feonix - one minute I think she looks like she's thickening up, the next I don't, so we are going to get an ultrasound so we have a bit more of an idea because it's driving me nuts :o

Know how you feel Allerzeit. I have been doing this for the last month. Had the ultrasound booked for this coming Monday but couldn't wait so rebooked it for yesterday. Although Cynda has been showing for the last week, pink nipples, bit down in the dumps and ever so clingy, you just never know.

Hope all gos well for the ultrasound :D

We've got a litter of GSPs due 10th July...first one for us so very nervous - she has only just started to show in the last 2 weeks so a big sigh of relief was had by all when she finally got there!

Welcome to DOL and good luck with your litter. :thumbsup:

Wohoo....Confirmed Dalmatian puppies due about the 24th July. Seven years since our last litter so a little scary but fingers crossed its a small litter and we will be great. lets just hope there is a little girl in there for us to show. rub a dub dub.

Hi guys. We're expecting a litter of pointers - due 28th July. She was confirmed Friday :) so excited about this litter! She's showing quite a lot and is keen on food and lots of sleep! It's our first litter in 2 and a half years. Fingers crossed for an easy labour.

We've got a litter of GSPs due 10th July...first one for us so very nervous - she has only just started to show in the last 2 weeks so a big sigh of relief was had by all when she finally got there!

Welcome to DOL and good luck with your litter. :thumbsup:

Thanks - she's expading every minute and today we noticed some milk in her teats! I'm used to foaling down horses and all this not knowing how many are in there business has me a bit nervous! Ah well - new experiences, i'm sure we'll get used to this in time.

Well, we're confirmed :) Ultrasound this morning showed at least 3 pups with another couple which might have been more pups or might have been recounts. Very much a quick and dirty ultrasound though, so not pinning any accuracy on those numbers. Fee is starting to noticeably change shape - she is 4 1/2 weeks and a big, roomy girl so I don't think there is only 3 in there. Besides, I've ordered 6 so I'm taking the 3 and doubling it :laugh: