Litters Due In July

Missymoo

:thumbsup: Allerzeit, congratulations..

I know what you mean about numbers via ultrasounds :confused: With Cynda's last litter, they saw 4, and said that one didn't look right so could quite possible getting obsorberd (sp). Well she went on to have 7 :eek: And the one that they said was posible being obsorbed, i think might of been our little runty girl Atiri :)

This time around we saw 3, so I am thinking around 6.

The trouble with our vets is that they have the ridgy didge ultrasound machine but have yet to do the course on how to use the bloody thing. My vets told me that they need to do the course when Kimba was pregnant with Cynda, so nearly 3years ago and they still haven't done it.

Edited by SBT101

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

congrats to all the confirmed puppies coming :) , sorry to those that have missed :(

one tip that no one told me, check your laundry detergent! don't be like me and have a tough time so can't leave the house for a couple of days and still have all those blankets to wash! I had just enough to get me by.

Pug litter due on 19th July. Booked in for ultrasound on Wed to check as she is huge. Pic taken at 5 weeks:

OMG!! I hope the ultrasound is to count puppies and not just confirm pregnancy, because you know, I think she might be pregnant :eek::laugh:

Pug litter due on 19th July. Booked in for ultrasound on Wed to check as she is huge. Pic taken at 5 weeks:

OMG!! I hope the ultrasound is to count puppies and not just confirm pregnancy, because you know, I think she might be pregnant :eek::laugh:

Yep - fairly sure she is preggers LOL. It is more to count puppies as she is huge so we want to know what we are dealing with.

I will p[robably go have an xray on thursday as Sas is huge...when they are that big I like to know what Im dealing with ;) Countdown on here, whelping area set up now today :)

Hhey missymoo, i set my whelping box & all my other bits & pieces yesterday, my girl is massive, i feel so sorry for her, her belly is nearly touching the ground, they are such active lil buggers, i think she will deffinately go before sunday thats for sure her temp is 37.5, I reckon she will have them tomorrow or wednesday thats my guess anyways hehe

post-32878-0-47437700-1309166714_thumb.jpg

Edited by britt3

I will p[robably go have an xray on thursday as Sas is huge...when they are that big I like to know what Im dealing with ;) Countdown on here, whelping area set up now today :)

Hhey missymoo, i set my whelping box & all my other bits & pieces yesterday, my girl is massive, i feel so sorry for her, her belly is nearly touching the ground, they are such active lil buggers, i think she will deffinately go before sunday thats for sure her temp is 37.5, I reckon she will have them tomorrow or wednesday thats my guess anyways hehe

post-32878-0-30204300-1309166860_thumb.jpg

post-32878-0-58620500-1309166971_thumb.jpg

And the picky eating starts :mad Cynda does not want her barf, nor her biscuits, nor chicken wings or necks, nor lanm flaps, she wans plain old donkey meat. Hand fed mind you :o

Bought a couple of chooks today so will cook them up sor her tomorrow and she if she likes that. I know with her last litter, she would not eat the same thing twice so had to have a fridge full of everything. It is looking like i am going to have the to do the same thing this time too :(