Litters Due In July

Missymoo

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got my 8 5 girls 3 boys heaviest 300gm smallest been last girl 180 she is struggling a bit on the nipple though brittany is exhausted poor girl i am guessing she still may have 2 placentas not sure she eats them so damn quick, fingers crossed for you missy

Congratulations on your eight early arrivals!

Hope she hasn't retained those placentas though.

How is the "Little Miss 180" doing now?

i got my 8 5 girls 3 boys heaviest 300gm smallest been last girl 180 she is struggling a bit on the nipple though brittany is exhausted poor girl i am guessing she still may have 2 placentas not sure she eats them so damn quick, fingers crossed for you missy

Congratulations on your eight early arrivals!

Hope she hasn't retained those placentas though.

How is the "Little Miss 180" doing now?

will take her to the vets this morning, finally got her on the nipple

I am tireddddddddddddddddddddd lol

I can imagine! Our bitches never seem to whelp during the day, always overnight, so I know well the horrible hungover feeling of the next morning (and for the next couple of days) :hug:

Hope little 180 pulls through for you!

:thumbsup: Missymoo, hopr all goes smoothly :thumbsup:

We are having to resort to the good old nutrigel this morning. She is 4.5weeks and doesn't want to eat anything. But some nutrigel on the finger, then some in her brekky, and me hand feeding and coaxing her, we have had success :thumbsup:

thanks everybody mum & bubs cotent, just keeping an eye on my little girl. now I am off to bed..... all the best missy hopefully she will of had them all by the time i wake up lol

Oh my, way to go Missy :thumbsup: I was told the other day that there have been some big litters this year. And Britt and Missy, you have just proved it right :D

Hope all is going well for the both of you :)

OMGGGGGGG just did a head count & had to recount 3 times to realise she has had another one 9 now people dont want no more

Cripes! Is that an unusually large litter for a CKCS? (she is a CKCS I hope - if not, then I'm very embarrased right now! :laugh: )