Litters Due In July

Missymoo

Yeah I think it's Mia's AB's that did it, i've been giving her yoghurt but she's not 100% keen on eating it either which isn't helping. Hopefully we'll get it sorted. Just went in and after they'd fed 3 more had a bit of a walk! So cute!

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:laugh: I'm finding the same thing SBT - only that I'm cleaning up so much puppy poo thtt I don't want to bite my nails... It's nice to have them growing for a change!! :laugh:

Ours were two weeks old yesterday. Here's the whole gang. So many little monsters!!!

2weeks3.jpg2weeks2.jpg2weeks1.jpg

They are sooo cute. Cant wait for my brood now.

I know the feeling Jetpoint!! If I'm not cleaning up after them I'm sitting watching them! :laugh:

Hope your runny poos get better. Mine have been a little whiffy too with mum on ABs. Am trying to get as much probiotic into her as I can to keep a lid on it.

Great to hear yours are getting up on those little legs! I love the wobbly attempts!!

Put the babies on the probiotic (Protexin) it will make the world of difference :)

As soon as I get them started on a little extra in the next fews days I will. Thanks Aziah. Mum will see vet tomorrow, hopefully we can stop the ABs.... If only I could massage away the last of the lump!! Nearly there, it's a stubborn thing!

We're lucky the lumps are well and truly gone and as of monday Mia is off the AB's. Vet is really happy with how the pups are going but we also don't want them going downhill. We're giving them two feeds of the lectade tonight and have some scourban for tomorrow if things aren't better by then. I'll look into the protexin. I can't wait to see all these litters coming in the next little while, it's scary to think we're getting so close to august litters!

Puppies here are doing well..Sassy is starting to disown them! lol Shes had enough of babies! I will start to give them big kid food tomorrow I think! lol I am getting evil eye from mumma when I shut her in the pen so they can feed! Poor Sass! They are three weeks now :D

Alyosha, my how they have grown, getting big alright :thumbsup:

Cynda is going OK. Still hand feeding her but at least she is eating. Alot of moans and groans going on now. Doesn't like being on her back at all so hates it when I bring the doppler out for a listen :laugh:

We had a flood here last down with the down pour. Our enclosed patio had a good size pool in it so had to get the bucket out. I would of bucketed at least 200liters easy :mad Will have to get my bro to come and do the gutters for me as I dont like heights :o

Woot! Go Underfoot!!

We had an unpleasant morning. My alarm failed and I didn't wake up to let mum out. She chose this time to have catastrophic diarrhoea - on the carpet at the front door. :vomit: Sigh. Poor girl, I felt so bad that she obviously wanted to get out. It didn't seem to worry her too much. She obviously felt so much better she could eat all the cat food and go through the whole rubbish bin - all over the kitchen floor.

Wonderful to wake up to!!!

It seems to have been a one-off. Hopefully her stomach will start to settle if we can finish the ABs today. The smaller pups have started lapping. Amazing thing is that the tiny boy is the only one to get the hang of it first go, like he already knew how. He's small on body but big on brains. :D

Mum is starting to get sick of sitting around feeding pups too - and wanting more time outside. I keep telling her to just wait until she can't walk away - when they all swarm after her! :laugh:

Underfoot, congratulations :thumbsup: and hope you get your girls :crossfingers:

Cynda is a bit off this morning :( Her belly is making heaps of gurgling sounds and she is not looking very happy at all. Was getting a bit worried. So got out her ball and as soon as she saw tht she livened up straight away :) Freaky girl, knows how to get me worried!

Ewww - catastrophoc diarrhea before coffee - charming :vomit: I love that she then proceeded to eat the cat food and raid the garbage bin, though - cheeky girl :laugh:

I hope all of our upset tummies clear up soon - that includes you Cynda, no gurgling please!

Hope everything is going ok underfoot :)

Well, we are day 58 from the first mating today, so I'm feeling somewhat freaked out :laugh: Not that Feonix is anywhere near doing anything yet, it's just getting to the big day all too quickly. I've forgotten how to cope with a whelping :o:laugh: That'll teach me for leaving it for 5 years!

Bloody hell, these girls sure do get us worried. She hasn't had much to eat all all this morning. She is walking around with her head quite low like she is going to vomit, but nothing. Then she wants to play with her ball, then she wants to mope around again. She is getting me a tad worried :confused: I did take her temp and it is normal so hopefully she is just feeling a bit 'overit' and will be better later :crossfingers:

Hopefully she's just feeling heavy & uncomfortable SBT. :crossfingers:

And Allerziet - it's like riding a bike... Don't worry. Let us know when she starts though!! :D

Well... Must go and scrub my rug... again... :crazy:

She is looking quite swell now isn't she Allerzeit :laugh: Cynda is a bit better. She has just had a play around with my daughter. Am thinking she has just got the shits with me for making her be in this state yet again :laugh:

The posite has just dropped off my puppy feeding bowl that I odered. I was just about to send them a email stating that they have sent me the wrong ones as I ordered the 'slow feeders' ones. But.............is helps if you hold them up the right way :doh: Took me about 5minutes to work it out too,haha

The smaller pups have started lapping. Amazing thing is that the tiny boy is the only one to get the hang of it first go, like he already knew how. He's small on body but big on brains. :D

Mum is starting to get sick of sitting around feeding pups too - and wanting more time outside. I keep telling her to just wait until she can't walk away - when they all swarm after her! :laugh:

my smallest were the quickest too. Fern no longer is feeding hers, she gave up a week ago and I gave up insisting 3 days ago :laugh: