Litters Due In July

Missymoo

They seem to be starting to kick in in a BIG way BB :D She's heading the opposite way now - a bit too frantic with excitement :laugh:

How's it going SBT? Emptying out is a good sign it's getting close! Feonix emptied herself all Tuesday night and first thing Wednesday morning - first pup born at 9am that morning.

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They seem to be starting to kick in in a BIG way BB :D She's heading the opposite way now - a bit too frantic with excitement :laugh:

How's it going SBT? Emptying out is a good sign it's getting close! Feonix emptied herself all Tuesday night and first thing Wednesday morning - first pup born at 9am that morning.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

As long as they come before the 5th August all is good. I plan to enter in our big double header speciality shows in Nov. There are 2 UK judges coming over and one of them bred Cynda's grandsire so cant wait to meet him and get him to sign his/my book :D :D Will also be pups first show. Should be a lot of fun and a whole bunch of laughs :laugh: :laugh: There is a few of us going to do an obedience demonstration too. In the UK, staffords are a hell of alot different. They dont run together, they dont work together and they just cant believe that we can get our staffords to not only work together, but wagging their tails and enjoying it. Should be good. Oh, I am taking Kimba in this.

Meanwhile............. :coffee::coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

Edited by SBT101

Great news about Feonix!!!

Fingers crosed your will be born in time SBT! We had a little of the same anxiety. We had a due date of Saturday, and needing them born before the Sunday in order to squeeze into baby puppy at the Oct specialty!! It all worked out, so hopefully yours will too!! :thumbsup:

Rosie had her pups last night when Andrea was out.

She had 2 outside which were found today of course dead.

We are devastated.

Live one is a mismarked Ruby boy.

Why do the bloody puppy farmers have no problems grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

OMG, so sorry BB :(

Puppy famers, tell me about it. There is an aboriginal lady across the road with 5 bitches (mungrals) and 1 male and they have had litter after litter :mad :mad Rangers go round, they tell them they are just looking after them for a freind, so get away with it. Bloody ridiculous.

Rosie had her pups last night when Andrea was out.

She had 2 outside which were found today of course dead.

We are devastated.

Live one is a mismarked Ruby boy.

Why do the bloody puppy farmers have no problems grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Oh BB, I just came across the litters for this month and was so excited to see your name there and then upset to read what happened. :grouphug: to all involved

I am putting it down to a mis-reading with the thermometer the other day. It hasn't been that low again and she has no signs of iminent labour at all :mad Infact, she is sprawled out, on my bed, snoring her head off.