Litters Due In July

Missymoo

OMG SBT and Yarrowfell your pups are gorgeous!!! :love: :love:

Ours have been outside for the day today - we had 20 degree sunshine. I missed their first expedition :( damn work! But OH took photos and had a great time watching them play - and eat (which is their favourite pastime!)

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my Yarrowfell and Allerzeit, they are gorgeous. I cant wait till mine have their eyes open and they start to ge their own little personalities :D

We had a good night, they seem to be over their tummy upsets now. I have just done a weigh in a they have all put on between 50-75g. Dont think we are going to have any trouble doubling their birth weights in the first week :eek:

Hi all the photos are gorgeous of everybodys babies, just a quick question, a few of my babies have the runs any suggestions on what i can give them, they are totally off mum & eating royal canin puppy food, am no longer soaking as they like to eat it hard, should i go back to soaking it?? or any other suggestions would be great, have cooked some rice should i mix that in with there food??? here is a few snap shots, 5 weeks yesterday

post-32878-0-93029400-1312457620_thumb.jpg

post-32878-0-02408800-1312457646_thumb.jpg

post-32878-0-58144600-1312457714_thumb.jpg

Hi all the photos are gorgeous of everybodys babies, just a quick question, a few of my babies have the runs any suggestions on what i can give them, they are totally off mum & eating royal canin puppy food, am no longer soaking as they like to eat it hard, should i go back to soaking it?? or any other suggestions would be great, have cooked some rice should i mix that in with there food??? here is a few snap shots, 5 weeks yesterday

Yoghurt is FANTASTIC the best is the Jalna wild honey one. IT has all the good bacteria to settle the gut down. A tablespoon twice a day does wonders. It is also good to use after worming or whilst on antibiotics. Pumpkin stops the runny bellies also (cooked and mashe in the food) I find the pumpkin really quick to get them back on track.

Hi Guys,

Awwwww those Cavs are too cute - lovely little girl! :love:

Here are some of my babies - we've had LOTS of really good puppy enquiries lately, none of this "I only want that one" so i'm really happy that i've got great homes for them all!

Still struggling to choose between two that I really like, will just hang in there and see how they mature over the next few weeks but each time I think i'm leaning towards one the other steps up the cuteness and starts to win me back! :confused:

Whispering in mum's ear

Puppy1W35.jpg

Our first pointer!

Puppy3W32.jpg

Trying to teethe on mum's nose!

Puppy5W34.jpg

Exploring!

Puppy6W32.jpg

Kisses

Puppy7W32.jpg

Lots of noise at playtime!

puppies080.jpg

Cheeky pups!

puppies089.jpg

Fun outside

puppies015.jpg

Edited by Jetpoint GSP

Credit to the photographier as catching 9 puppies in one photo i hard work.

Gee they are all so cute with wooley coats. Looking really good size for such a large litter you've done a fab job raising them. Glad yours are eating the kibble mine are turning the nose up at it.

I was hoping to have all of ours fully weaned by 6 weeks and we are slowly getting down to 1 feed off mum a day only because she is so fully loaded with milk and the vet feels she is a prime candidate for mastitis. So this week will be her last feeding them easing her off a bit slower than what we usually would.

Nice looking girl you've picked, i hope she turns out nicely for you.

Very cute Britt. At what age do you start to look at your puppies and when do you make your final decision on your keepers?

HEY SBT, I have liked this little girl from the time she popped at first glance it purely was her markings however as she has grown she is starting to lok like the whole package, she stands lovely & has that look at me pressence, & lots of spunk about her, she was the smallest in the litter but she has just bout caught up now... the boys in the litter are absolutely gorgeous, would love to run them on too however I cant, like MOH says toughen up princess you cant keep them all lol...but will make the finally decision at 8 weeks in regards to the girl

Thanks Britt. I had a real good look at them at birth too and yep, got my favourites(dont tell anyone). Cynda junior looked to be the only real pet quality as she had the more terrier head,long and narrow, and I am not after that. But as she is growing, she seems to be filling out a little more. And with the males, oh just dont go there atm :o Again I have my eye on black boy, and big red boy but the little red boy is catching up fast and looks to be a bit finer version of the other 2. I am hopefully going to run on a couple of males and come 6weeks, will make my final decision on a keeper. I have a friend who has just dont the puppy puzzle with her amstaffs and she will be coming to help me do it with mine at around 8weeks. SHe is the one who is telling me off for even mentioning favourites at this point :D :D

Anyway I am extremely happy with this litter so far, and Cynda is being a marvellous mother.

Also Britt, I give Yoghurt with every meal and will do so with the puppies too. That yucult stuff is really good too but it tastes like shit ;)

Jetpoint, gorgeous babies and look how big they are already :eek:

Love the Cavs Britt!!

And Jetpoint! What a lovely picture of mum outside with her pups! Mine has to be penned in with hers or she's off - even penned in she has had enough of them after 15 minutes and is standing up trying to avoid them. Sigh. But all those little pointy teeth... Can't really say I blame her!! I thought I had a photo of her being submerged in the pile of pups... but can't find it.

Here is the whole gang though:

IMG_5965.jpg

And even the biggest bowl is too small for them all - have to get the next bowls in there quick!!

IMG_5975.jpg