Litters Due In July

Missymoo

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great pics guys! I can hardy believe all those little blos have grown into such beautiful puppies!!

We have a few still unspoken for - which is not too bad for a litter this size in our breed. They are eight weeks today.

My male has steadily fallen ever so slightly behind since weaning. Vet checked all clear. He just doesn't really like eating much. :( So he is still perfect, but perfect and insubstantial. If he was a bitch he would be fine, but he may not make it as a show male, just on size and substance.

My second favourite male is fortunately not spoken for and is fantastic. In fact a dol-er nearly put their hand up for him but changed their mind - how lucky was that!? I'm really hoping to be able to run the smaller guy on, just in case it is a phase and he does turn out.

Our first babies depart this weekend, to Sydney and fyling to Brisbane. Then two off to Perth next week. One is heading to South Afroca to an amazing show and breeding home which is very exciting, he will be with us until 12 weeks.

Our surprise package is our runty guy, who nearly didn't get going at birth, and got squashed by mum just a week later. So I rescusitated him twice... He is just lovely - I always had half an eye on him but he is just getting more beautiful all the time.

This is him, Alyosha Alektos (pending):

Alektos1.jpg

My now keeper, Alyosha Alexander (pending) at seven weeks:

Alexanderinsun.jpg

And my beautiful and small boy, Alyosha Adonis (pending)at seven weeks:

Adonisface.jpgAdonis1.jpg

what beautiful babies. We are still undecided. Out of our 11 we have narrowed it down to 2 girls and 3 boys but they are so good and have pros and cons each. We did our BAER hearing test today and all passed with hearing in both ears which was very exciting. I am hoping in the next week one boy and one girl will shine through.

Well another one left today....very sad to see her go - I really had a soft spot for her and there were quite a few tears shed when I dropped her off at the airport this morning. Only 3 left now, one is our keeper, one is going to his home this weekend coming and we only have the one girl left and a few enquiries that we're sorting through at the moment. I can't imagine this part ever gets any easier but at least they are all going to wonderful homes where they will be loved as much as I love my girls! Will put some piccies up later tonight or tomorrow.

Sounds good Jetpoint. We had one leave last week and two yesterday. Yes I've shed a few tears, but I couldn't wish for better for them, they have really landed on their feet. We have a couple going overseas so I have a few more weeks yet to spoil them!!

I've had lots of enquiries and a few tyre kickers but still have a few unspoken for which is a shame. At nine weeks old it would be nice for them to be in new families. But they don't seem to mind, and I enjoy still having nine here to spoil. And I'm not about to send any off to less than perfect home anyway. :D

I know what you mean alyosha, I wasnt going to let smudge go to a home that was any less than perfect and there were quite a few enquiries this week. She went to a really lovely home yesterday and our boy goes today. So that means it's just Mia and our pup Stella now. I'm so glad I've been able to find such awesome homes and that I'll be able to see them all grow up!!

I have to admit that part of the reason we are keeping this girl is an emotional decision - she IS the splitting image of Enya, who is her maternal grandmother, the resemblance is just striking.

However, she is - in her own right - just a stunning puppy with a killer attitude. :love:

She is beautiful Allerzeit, great name too :)

I have had some techincal difficulties with getting pics off the camera- buying a new cable today and will post tonight of our boy :)

Everyone's pups look so sweet, really enjoying this time with our one and only

Awwwww all those photos are gorgeous everyone. I can tell you I am over puppies atm. My lot are bloody ferrals :mad And as the new owners have gone away for a couple of weeks, and me being a big softy, they wont be going until they are 10 - 12weeks :eek: I already have a couple of teeth marks on my face from their version of kisses. Little shites, they do have us all on our toes that is for sure.

I have chosen my keepers, i have decided to only keep 2, the big red boy and the brindle girl. It was a hard decision between the boys, as the black brindle boy is just devine but he is going into a home where I can watch him grow so all good :D